Chapter 7 - Party

Blake Coster

I called Jean earlier to tell her to meet me at the party. She answered it coldly and hung up the phone immediately. She has this temper like an on and off temper that I'm still figuring out.

Sometimes she's sweet, sometimes she's cold like an ice and then she's feisty. It's like 50 shades of Jean.

When I went to work, somethings wrong with my brain. I kept thinking about Jean. She's stuck in my head. I never thought about my mistresses before especially after I used them, I usually will forget about them immediately. As for this cold princess, I just kissed her but she's stuck in my head until I'm frustrated with myself.

Now I'm on my way to the party, it's Aaron's company's party actually. I can't wait to see Jean, I miss her.. I think. Even though she likes to give me a cold shoulder but it doesn't annoy me. It made me more curious about her. What is she hiding on those beautiful green eyes?

I'm curious.

"Mr. Coster, we have already arrived." My driver announced and I got off the car. The press started to take pictures and asking a couple of questions. I ignored them and made my way inside.

"Blake Coster, my favorite kid." John Samuel, my uncle said.

"Hey uncle, how are you doing?" I hugged him and he chuckled with his low tone voice. He patted my shoulder noding.

"Good kid, you're late."

"Yeah, I had some deals that needed to be settled first. At least.. I'm here now." I said and he chuckled.

"I see, now go greet Aaron first" He said.

"Okay uncle, see you around" I patted his arm and he nodded. I walked in to the ballroom to look for Jean first, I need to find that girl first. My eyes roamed around the ballroom.

"Blake Samuel." I turned to the person who called my name but putting Samuel instead of Coster.

"Blake Coster, I'm no longer a Samuel." I said angrily.

"You are still a Samuel." She looked at me and bit her lips. She smirked as she walked closer to me.

"Blake Coster suits you too but I'll go with Blake Samuel." She said as she put her finger on my shoulder trailing it to my chest slowly.

"I need to find someone." I walked away leaving her. I looked around to find Jean but where is she? My eyes stopped as I saw a light brown haired girl who wearing a mauve colored dress. My blood went up to my head right away. I felt my body was burning in flames when I saw Jean dressed like that.

Men were looking at her with lust, completely drooling over her skin that on the cuts of her dress. She's wearing a mauve long dress that has a left slit on her left leg, cropped on the waist and a low cut on her chest. Suddenly I have a massive headache by looking at her.

The worst thing was that she's laughing with my friends who were completely undressing her right now with their eyes. I walked to her trying to hold back my emotions, how can she be nice to people when she's cold to me as the North Pole?

"Jean." I called her and she turned to me smiling widely.

"Hey." She said cheerily, I kissed her cheek and sneaked my arm to her waist. Securing her with me so everyone knows she's mine.

She is MINE.

"What took you so long Blake?" Aaron asked and I turned to him completely not pleasant that he's been talking to Jean.

"I should have come earlier with Jean, cousin." I said as I gave him a fake smile. Aaron smirked at me completely loving my reaction.

"Don't be rude!" Jean hissed and elbowed me.