Chapter 17 - Fate

Jean Verodine

"What do you want to watch?" Blake asked me as we arrive at the cinema.

"Ehmm action movies." I said as I looked at the list of movies available now.

"Action movies?" He asked and I turned to him nodding. He looked at me suspiciously and I chuckled.

"What? What's the matter with that?"

"I thought.. you like romance movie."

"I like that too but I prefer to watch that kinda movie alone Blake, so I can cry out loud without someone annoyed by my tears." That made Blake laugh.

"Thanks for laughing at me." I said sarcasticly.

"One day if you want to watch romance movie, make sure to bring me. I won't be annoy with your tears."

"Wanna watch Central Intellegence?" I asked him as I pointed at the poster.

"Let's go beautiful." He pulled me to the ticket machine.

"2 tickets for you, Miss Verodine or should I say soon to be Mrs. Coster."

"Well thankyou, Mr. Coster." I kissed his cheek and he pulled me to the theater. We walked around like ordinary couple and I'm very happy about this.

"Do you want popcorns? I can buy it for you." Blake asked.

"Will you?"

"Be right back." He said as he got up and walked away. I looked at around me and spot a lot of couples are talking and being lovey dovey.

I'm jealous.

"I don't know what you like so I decided to buy them both." Blake came back with 2 bags of popcorns and a bottle of water that he put between his arms. I can't help but laughed.

"Thankyou, Blake." I smiled.

"Do you like the salty one or the caramel one?" He asked as he sat down beside me again.

"Caramel."

"Oh." He pouted and I can't help but kiss his lips.

"You like the salty one, don't you?" I said as I took the caramel one.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry, georgous." I chuckled.

"Apology not accepted." He glared at me.

"What should I do so you can forgive me?" I asked.

"Have a dinner with me tomorrow" I can't help but smiled and kissed his kissable lips.

"I can't."

"You owe me 2 then."

"I have to go to Paris to work." I looked into his eyes.

"When will you comeback?"

"As soon as my work is done." I smiled.

"You owe me 2, Jean." He pointed his fingers and I nodded.

"With Victoria Secret angels?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah."

"Make sure to contact me okay? What if I miss you?" Don't.

"I'll contact you." I looked away not wanting to look at his eyes.

"What time will you go? Do you want me to drop you to the airport?"

"You're busy, don't worry about me." I turned to him smiling when I'm trying my best to hold back my tears.

"I can make time for you." He smiled.