Sirius and Jealously

Sirius is the easily jealous type.

And Remus has a lot of girls who are just his friends and he flirts with them in a friendly way and doesn't realize when someone actually fancies him, because he is an innocent bean. And every time Remus is talking to some girl  and Sirius gets suspicious Sirius will just run over and jump on his back and be like "So what are you guys talking about?"  And Remus will just roll his eyes and continue talking to the girl like there isn't an overly jealous Padfoot on his back. 

And every time they "flirt" with each other or get "too friendly" for Sirius to handle Sirius starts whispering dirty things in his ear about how he will claim Remus as his later. 

When Remus starts blushing and stuttering Sirius knows he has done his job so he get off Remus' back, but not before whispering "Meet me in the shrieking shack in 5." And then walks off smirking pretending that nothing happened. And poor Remus is blushing redder than a Weasley's hair color and can barely string 2 words together. But still someone manages to say "Uh- I- I Re-eall-ly Uh n-need t- erm g-go bye." To the girl he was talking to and runs off after Padoot and thinks damnit Sirius not again  but isn't really complaining.

Remus how ever is the exact opposite. When Sirius "confesses" his undeniable love to James the second time this week in the great hall he just rolls his eyes and takes a sip from his pumpkin juice.

My mind is weird.