Sirius' obsessions

Before the start of their sixth year the Marauders spent a whole week over at Remus' house. During that period of time Sirius looked through all of Remus' muggle crap and that's how the obsessions began.

He found Remus' records and start really getting into AC/DC and began to always wore a leather jacket and got pierces and always planned on getting a tattoo (but could never go through with it because the sight of a needle almost makes him pass out)
He also non-stopped wearing sunglasses.

This bugged Remus' because he could never see Sirius' eyes (which are fucking beautiful btw) but he did love wearing Sirius' leather jackets and always tried to convince him to wear his jumpers but Sirius' always rejected that because jumpers weren't "punk rock" (but he secretly stole them during the winter anyways).

James got really annoyed at Sirius obsessions because he could not have a conversation with him without Sirius mentioning something punk rock and when ever Sirius' didn't want to do something he would say "I can't that's not punk rock"
Also he would always sing all his punk songs really loudly in the shower and would at any chance make a band reference and with James being a complete opposite of a muggle he didn't get any of the references, it eventually got super annoying.

So one day James threw all of Sirius' (well technically Remus' but Sirius kinda claimed them somehow) records and muggle clothes and anything that Sirius considered "punk rock" out of the window. When Sirius found out he almost threw James out the window along with it, but soon enough he began dialing down.

He did never stop wearing shades and leather jackets through, but no one really cared. Remus did convinced him one time to wear a jumper only because Sirius put a leather jacket over it.

Do you guys want me to do an ask Marauders? If you do just ask questions and they'll answer them.