Marauders as SPN characters

I'm obsessed with supernatural and I hope you are too.

James: I really don't know. I was thinking Dean but I truly don't know. If you know someone comment. My brain is mush right now.

Sirius: Either Dean or Gabriel, but I'm guessing mostly Gabriel. Gabriel did leave his family because all he wanted was peace and he thought most of the Angels were mess up, that's kinda of the same way with Sirius. Also Gabriel is super silly and funny and small (compare to people like Sam I mean) and so is Sirius.

Remus: Remus would totally be Sam (and a bit of Castiel cause he's awkward). Sam is super smart, loves to read, and is so tall. It just makes perfect sense.

Peter: Tbh maybe Ruby, because she is a lying back stabbing bitch and so is Peter. But in a good sense maybe Garth, but not really.

McGonagall (just cause): Is it weird I see her has a Bobby, cause in a way I imagined she always looked out for the boys and so did Bobby? I don't know.

Draco (just cause): Maybe Crowley, I don't know. Sure Crowley is suppose to be evil and sure he is a dick sometimes  but we love him. Also Crowley has awful parents (so does Draco but I think Draco's mom wasn't 100% bad and Lucius is an ass)

My views are weird, comment your thoughts if you have watched supernatural. The one I'm really 100% sure about is Remus'.