Over protective Sirius

Tbh this head cannon is base off the picture above ^

I feel like Sirius is the over protective type and not just for partners (aka moony) but for the rest of the marauders too.

Someone calls James an arrogant dick- well Sirius laughs and high fives them first and then he hexes them because only the other marauders can say that shit.

Someone makes fun of Remus' scars...well then Sirius will be the sass and come back queen and make whoever did that feel like total shit. (And maybe hex them if he could sneak it by Remus, since moony doesn't like resorting to violence) And also Sirius will prank that person individually for a while until he feels like justice is served.

Someone picks on Peter...well then the Hexing will begin straight away and Sirius (and the other marauders of course) will comfort Peter and particularly Sirius will make extra nasty remarks at the kid who picked on Peter.

Sirius is also really good at observing and knowing if a marauder is sad just by watching the way they interact with certain things, for example if James isn't excessively flirting with Evans the few first seconds of her being in the same room as him  Sirius immediately knows what up.

No one expects it but Sirius is the marauders watchdog, physically and emotionally.