Chapter Three

Sebastian's POV

I saw a young girl with Elizabeth and Finny. Although her hair color was different, I could see the similarities in the face structure. She was definitely related to Elizabeth.

She appeared to have some sort of phobia of flowers. The garden probably wasn't the best place for her. She was also timid. Either she was careless with her manners or she was stiff and rigid.

She was a pale child, clearly not having much time outdoors, although the weather wouldn't help her skin tone anyway. I saw her cough and then I knew I had to intervene.

I walked over to the ladies.

"Miss Elizabeth! What an honor to see you again so soon. I believe I haven't met the young miss. May I know your name?"

The girl curtsied as she replied, "I am Miss Bethany Christina Evangeline Midford, the younger sister of Miss Elizabeth."

I thought about Miss Bethany being Miss Elizabeth's sister before inviting them inside the mansion to a living area with antique couches and a coffee table.

Elizabeth, her dress pink as usual, asked excitedly, "May I see Ciel?"

"Oh, of course Miss Elizabeth! He requested this morning, however, not to be disturbed from his work until he was finished. I'll fetch you young misses some tea and check in on Master Ciel."

I walked out of the room and found Mey-Rin, hiding behind her thick glasses as always.

"Mey-Rin, will you go keep Miss Elizabeth and Miss Bethany company?"

"Yes sir, oh yes sir!"

Then, I went up to the master's room and knocked.