Important A/N (Story Discontinue)

Hi, I'll make this short since I don't really like author's notes or being social at all to begin with.

I have reached the point with this fanfiction (and others) where I can no longer connect myself to the story. I have attempted to reconnect with this story three times. I think its amazing that so many people have loved my story and kept it alive without me.

I wanted to push myself to give you, whoever may read this, an ending, something to make this journey worth it. I wanted to do something to show appreciation for all the votes, comments, adds to lists.

I know I'm a small author here. My writing is one of millions of stories here. I understand some of you may not care about this at all. I just couldn't stay silent anymore.

I lost a lot of my focus, my self image, my motivation. Coming onto this site used to be more fun, and yet, now I just feel disappointed in myself for everything I haven't been able to accomplish. I haven't been able to genuinely read anything in several years.

I think I am burned out as a writer. I may be able to take on small projects in the future, like oneshots, but otherwise, I have nothing left to offer. I hope that by reading this, you understand that I tried my best. If you liked my stories, thank you for sticking around so long for a book that almost never updated.

I want to try writing again in the future sometime. If that someday comes, I'll give it my all again.

-Ace