Save it for a rainy day.

Stiles lay awake all night replaying what he had just heard. He had heard the man he liked say he loved him. Stiles thought about confronting Derek about his feelings, but he did not know what to say. Stiles wanted to be going out with Derek but also did not want to be going out with him because if it did not work out he would lose a friend. Stiles then decided to keep what he had heard to himself, and not confront Derek.

The next morning Stiles did not want to go into the maze. He looked around and saw Derek gearing up with his equipment, Stiles just stared at him untill someone tapped his shoulder. Stiled turned around and saw Theo staring back at him. "What do you want Theo?" Stiles bitterly said. "There are a lot of things I want." The said smiling. "But you only want him." Theo said again pointing towards Derek. Stiles just shoved past him. Untill Theo grabbed his arm. Stiles just wanted to use his training with Chris to hit Theo but he did not want to be punished. "You think he is so innocent." Theo said again. "Derek is really the worst one of us all." Stiles could not take it anymore, he pushed Theo away from him and ran into the maze without Derek.

Stiles realised he had made a mistake by coming to the maze by himself because he had no clue as to were he was going, but he kept running, scared of any wolves lurking around. He also did not want to run into Derek which would be easy because he did not know were he was. So he just kept on running. That was untill he saw the dead boy of the wolf he had killed the day before. He saw the dead body with crushed bones and blood on the floor. Stiles then realised something flashing near to the wolf. He reached for it. It was a metallic cylinder with a green flashing button. Stiles then placed his fingers slowly on the buttons and pressed it. Just as he did there was a sound from behind him and as he looked back he saw the ground starting to open up and the walls crumbling and falling onto he floor.

Stiles immediately took of, he ran as fast as his legs could carry him, looking back every so often just to see the idea of him dying was getting closer. He kept running until he collided with a rock solid body. He fell and saw he was on top of Derek. "Run." Stiles said getting up and running off. Derek looked back and saw the ground comming up and walls crumbling and crashing onto the ground. Just then it started to rain. The rain fell hard and slowed Stiles and Derek both down. They turned a corner and entered a part of the maze that even Derek had never seen before. The rain still pouring down. Derek and Stiles both looked around to see a narrow path way with ten meter space on both sides. Stiles looked Back at the metallic cylinder, the button had turned green and when he pressed it the wall started to come up and made a path way to a metal door with buttons on it.

"Do you know the password?" Stiles asked Derek. Derek just shook his head no and Stiles heart began to race as he looked at Derek who was staring at him. "We should leave now." Derek said before turning his back and walking out as the rain fell hard on them. Stiles started to walk out as the he looked around and saw the walls on the floor and the ground open. He looked at Derek who was just staring at him. Stiles had to tell him. "I heard what you said last night." Stiles told Derek who was looking back at him confused. "When you said you were falling in love with me." Stiles said looking at his feet. When he looked up he could not say anything else as Derek's face was right next his and he connected their lips together. Stiles was shocked but he inmediatly started to kiss back as the rain fell.

A/n

This chapter may not be that good but it needed to be there because it leads to the next chapter.

Sorry