Locked up

Stiles and Derek sat at opposites ends of the small cell that they were locked up in. "Stiles we need to talk about everything." Derek says. "We need to say everything to each other that we need to say so we don't die with any regrets." Stiles just nodded. "Stiles I know that you hate me and that you can't trust me... But I will always love you. No matter what you think." Stiles wanted to tell Derek that he did not hate him that he still likes him. But was interrupted by people coming to there cell.

Scott, Isaac, Liam and Theo sat by there cell. "What are you doing here?" Stiles asked.

"Your not dying today." Theo said. "We are getting out of here, but first we need to take care of Chris."

"And how do we do that?" Derek asked. "He is going to murder us."

"We have a plan." Scott said. "But we need your help to distract Chris." Stiles and Derek both nodded and listened to Scotts plan.

Jackson had a knife at Stiles neck and he was walking him to a huge wooden stick that was stuck in the ground. "Don't worry Stiles. You won't die." Jackson whispered to him. "I want to get out of here as much as you do." He said as he pushed Stiles to Chris who tied his arms up behind the wooden stick and did the same to Derek. But what Chris did not see was Liam to his right with a bow and arrow aimed towards Chris's head. As soon as Liam released the arrow it was going straight towards Chris's head until he moved his head out the way.

He laughed to himself. "Did you really think that was going to work." He said walking towards Stiles. Wrapping his hands around Stiles neck. "Did you!" He screamed at Stiles. Derek's muffled yells could be heard.

"No... I didn't." Stiles whispered back. Chris then heard a grunt coming from behind him. When he turned around he saw Scott, Isaac, Theo and Jackson with wooden stakes in there hands, and gladers on the floor passed out bleeding from there heads. Liam came quick and cut the rope from tied around Stiles and Derek's hands. Liam handed them there weapons. Derek was quick to jab his wooden stake into the back of Chris leg sending him to his knees.

They walked next to the rest of them and looked back at Chris. "Your all going to die." He said gritting his teeth. "There are seven of you and thousands of wolves... You don't stand a chance."

"At least were doing something, and not hiding behind these walls like you." Stiles said back as he turned around with the others and walked into the maze.