Chapter 8

"And why would you do that?" Tim spat, he was irritated that these women thought they had power over him. To him they were just illegal scum.
"Because, they helped us tremendously! What's that saying, You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours? Yes that's it!" Sarah giggled, Iris didn't move. Sarah was charming them with her innocence, Tim assumed she wouldn't be able to hurt them so he lowered his gun just enough.
"I've had enough of you!" Tim snarled pointing his gun as Sarah, the gift screeched throwing herself in front of Sarah. Iris lunged into action, pushing the gift just enough and slamming her palm against the barrel of the gun, she twists her hands stealing the gun from Tim and throwing it to the floor.
"Take the krikun, then leave" Iris hissed, she was irritated that he would pull a gun on Sarah.
The gift walked over to Tim slowly, glancing back at Sarah and Iris with a sad teary eyes look. Tim walked from he door pushing the gift out the door with him. Iris turned to Sarah with a frown "track the car, make sure they are really NSO" her lips curled as she spoke, Sarah loved that you could practically see the accent on her lips.
Sarah got on it, and with that their work was complete. Iris grabbed her phone and called all her grunts back heading to sleep soon after.
She showers, a towel on her head as she looked in the mirror. She studies her piercings, she had a nose piercing, septum piercing, her eyebrows were pierced all the way down, both of her ears had stones all up them, it didn't stop there she had a belly button piercing and snake bites as well as angel bites. Iris couldn't help herself, she loved piercings. She had tattoos all over her body, even her face as she enjoyed the burning sensation of getting a tattoo.
Iris remembered the male species she had taken interest in, the memory of his face now a blur in her mind. She cursed herself, live was a weak emotion and she didn't want to deal with it. She shook her head, she wouldn't wish herself on anyone. Iris was a cursed fate, any man she fell for was killed. She didn't wish it to happen again.
-
Iris stood, she was tattoo less with only her ear pierced. She smiled at a tall man in a suit, he was a Russian Mafia leader. Armando, he treated her like a queen.
He held out his arms "moya dorogaya, ya skuchal po tebe!" he purred pulling her into a loving and tender embrace, she kisses him. Her arms snakes around his neck. He had been gone for a few months on a business trip, he didn't explain where he went but she trusted him.
They were standing on the street, fingers intwined as they walked to their favorite cafe. Iris chattered to him about what he missed, Armando smiling to her words taking in everything she said.
He was the love of her life, they even planned to get married soon. She didn't mind him leading the Mafia, she thought it was hot that he was so dangerous.
They walked the streets, Iris grinning from ear to ear as they went around. Armando had men everywhere, watching people's movements. He screened his men, digging up everything about them before he hired them. He instilled fear into their hearts promising that even from the grave he would get revenge. Sadly, one man didn't listen.
She leaned against him, pressing her lips to his cheek. Blood splattered over her face, she pulled back horror on her expression. Her red painted lips twisted into a sob, she wails, throwing herself away from the decapitated Armando. Tears ran down her pale cheeks as she screamed not able to comprehend what just happen, sobs ripped through her throat.
-
From that day on she took over, swearing revenge for her lover and built herself up the way she was now. She imitated him, the way he acted. Her darling who now ran hell, even after death she was sure he wouldn't be pushed around.
She laid in her bed, tears streaming down her face. He was gone, and the ache in her heart never disappeared.