Chapter 11

Hazard dumped Iris onto his bed, a snarl on his face. She blinked a few times, she watched him with her mouth in an 'o'.
"It was a shame I didn't get a chance to taste you when we first met" he growled low in his throat, caramel eyes staring into hers.
"Taste?" She hesitated, not exactly sure what he meant.
"Da, ya budu probovat' vashu kisku, poka vy ne vykrikivat' moye imya" he growled, hazard pressed his nose to her neck his chest rumbling. Iris was stunned, she let a smile curve onto her red lips. Iris purred in response, her painted red nails tapping against his clothed chest. She leans close to his ear, her tongue licking the shell.
"You will try harder then, da?" she bit his ear gently before wrapping her legs around his waist and throwing him onto his back with her straddling his hips. "I am no easy woman" she takes his bottom lip between her teeth and with a small suck she releases it, Iris quickly gets off of him walking down the stairs.
A feral growl in heard behind her, Hazard's large frame slams into the wall as he follows after her in heavy steps. He captures her in his thick arms, pulling her small frame to his chest.
"You are mine!" He pressed his canines to her neck, she feels the sharp point touch her skin threatening to draw blood.
"You will have to work for my affection" she turned her head to his, pressing her lips to his temple "you are handsome, but I am no easy prey" she cocks her head, hand sprawled out onto his chest watching him with a frown.
Hazard had a snarl on his dangerous lips. His eyes wandered to her cleavage, a deep growl escaping his throat. She wore a tight black sports bra, pushing her breasts to the top as she had a gray flannel tied at her ribs showing off her belly button piercings. She wore black shorts, tattoos stretching down her thighs and legs. Hazard wanted to know what the tattoos peeking out from the end of her shorts were, he craved touching her.
She watched him with narrow eyes, his body was tensed as if he was going to pounce on her. She didn't mind but sex was something that was earned.
He moved quickly, it surprised her how fast he could move his large body. Arms slammed the wall on either side of her, his nose touching hers as he cares his fangs in a snarl. Her face held an unfazed expression, she stared at him waiting for him to make the first move.
His lips crashed into hers, hazard could feel the cool metallic feeling of her lip piercings against his heated mouth. His large hand grips her ass, pulling her to his chest. Her legs automatically wrap around his waist, her arms around his neck. Iris fists his hair in one hand and the back of his neck with another, he squeezed her ass making her gasp as he took the opportunity to devour her mouth.
Iris purred against him, adoring the way he took control and his tongue danced against hers in a fiery passion. She felt his hand hand hike her ass higher as the bulge of his erect cock pressing against her clothed core. He ground against her, chest vibrating in a snarl, Iris wondered if she would be physically capable of pulling away from him and refusing sex a second time. Her heart raced, more so than it ever had with passed lovers. She wanted to devour him, make it so he couldn't live a day without her.
Iris frowned, snapping from the fiery gaze of the man that captivated her. She pushed him away, getting close to any man was bad news for her. She was cursed and that would never change. She slipped from his grasp, falling to her feet and racing out the door, a roar was heard from behind her as she pushed herself to use her small body to slip past any species that tried to block her. She followed where Sarah was, it was easy to know because they constantly kept a tracking device on each other, she jump, gripping the window under her painted nails and threw herself into the glass window, glass shattered, flying around as she landed gracefully on the ground.
"Lets get out of here" Iris gripped Sarah, breaking her date with the large human man named Tim. Sarah nodded, getting up and following Iris out the door and to the gate, they went fast. Trying to avoid Hazard or any of the new species that now wanted to catch her for breaking a window. She knew she looked like a threat, but it didn't matter she just had to get away from Hazard before she couldn't. Before her wall was smashed to dust and her mask forcibly removed.
She gets onto her bike, Sarah getting behind her and placing the mask over her face. Hazard roars, getting stopped by a few species males as Iris turns her bike around and hightails it out.