Chapter 10

"What do you gain in this?" Justice frowns, he was seated in his desk and watching Sarah transfer bank S to the NSO.
"We've taken a liking to the gift and we want the NSO to have enough money" Sarah shrugs, "She was a sweet girl that deserved a better life, we want to make sure of that"
Iris was leaned against the wall, watching them with her sunglasses down. Tim watched Sarah carefully, like she was going to attack Justice. Iris wanted to laugh, Sarah was defiantly not the dangerous one.
"We don't want your dirty money!" Tim hissed, Sarah glared at him. She was irritated with his words.
"It is not dirty tupitsa,!it is bar money" Iris pulls her bright red painted lips back in a snarl.
"It's the cleanest money we have," Sarah shrugged, "Money will continue to pour in for you, we don't want anything in return" Sarah stood, fixing her skirt she smiled to him. Sarah was curious about the new species, she wanted to see a bit of homeland herself and that was the only reason she even called for a meeting.
"We leave now?" Iris raised an eyebrow to Sarah, she pulled her sunglasses up and placed them on her head along with her messy red hair in a bun and a bandana around her purple red hair.
"Yup!" She turns to justice with a grin, she hands him a business card "Call us if you ever need help, I consider you a friend and friends don't need to pay us back" she winks at him.
Iris walks over to him, staring up at him with a Stoney expression "You are strong leader, ochen' sil'nyy, I respect strong leaders" she turns walking out the door, Sarah's laugh rings through the air.
"You're lucky! That's the first time she's ever complimented someone" Sarah laughs, she glances at Tim shooting him a wink before walking out and after Iris.
They walk out the building, Iris glances around enjoying the scenery.
"Female!" The blond species she rescued races at her with a snarl on his face, "it is you again! What do you want?" The species male hisses, his nose touching iris's.
"It's no concern of yours" she narrows her eyes to him, a defiant frown on her lips.
"Sarah! Iris!" A small woman throws herself at Iris making the species male back up, Iris doesn't move as the gift female that they saved from before clung to her with a bright smile.
"Ah, krikun, it is you" Iris looks over her, making sure she wasn't injured in any way.
"Priyatno videt' Vas tozhe!" the gift spoke, her words were sloppy as she tried to string along sentences, "my name is screamer now" she nods her head, she liked when they called her that.
Iris raised her pierced brow watching her, she learned Russian.
"I learned Russian!" Screamer grins, she turns to see Sarah and proceed to lunge and cling to her. Sarah squeals, dancing around while hugging her.
Movement catches iris's eye, the tall man with the black scruffy hair was standing there. A blank expression on his face. Her eyes widened slightly, her normal composure down the drain.
Screamer turns to where Iris was looking, she felt a grin grace her lips, "Hazard!" Screamer yelled, her arm in the air as she waved it to get his attention. Tim walks from the door, Sarah's arm stretch out to touch his chest and stop him from moving screamer away from the frozen Iris.
Screamer glances at Iris with a grin, "He named himself Hazard after you" she had a sly look as she watched Iris.
"I don't like you" Tim hissed to Sarah, he looked down at her. She raised an eyebrow giving him a smirk, it was a lie and she could tell. He was very attracted to her, there was no reason for him to stare at her as if she was dangerous when Iris was the real one he should be afraid of and he knew it.
"I'll get over it" she smiled sweetly, gripping his vest and dragging him down to her level. She presses her pink glossed lips to his cheek before releasing him and walking over to screamer.
Hazard walks to Iris, looking down at her with a snarl. He looked over her, satisfied that nothing about her had changed.
"Ty vyglyadish' yeshche boleye privlekatel'nym prosypayutsya" Iris muttered with a frown.
"Thank you" he growls gripping her face with his large hands, she watched him wide eyed, shocked that he knew what she was saying.
Screamer giggled, "Good luck!" And with that hazard had Iris over his shoulder. She was too shocked to move, looking at Sarah with wide eyes. Sarah blows her a kiss, a devious look on her face.