Chapter One

3rd Person POV

"Alya! We can't do that!?" Marinette yelled.

 "Why not Marinette? I mean Chloe asked for a boy-girl uniform and she got it! I mean you know how much I love green instead of white! I always get it stained!" Alya said trying to get her friend to ask for a new uniform as well.

 "But Alya you know since she's Mr.Bourgeois' daughter! May I remind you, the principal of this private school!" Marinette said desperately, trying to tell her friend they shouldn't ask.

"Ok then we won't ask.." Alya said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh no, Alya what are you thinking of doing?" Marinette said with worry.

"SCHOOL STRIKE AGAINST UNIFORMS!" The auburn yelled.

Marinette face palmed knowing that she would have to choose between the two. She decided to go with the strike, since Adrien had agreed to Marinette's point.-cough-Alya said the idea was Marinette's-cough-

In two days the strike was scheduled to happen, but tomorrow was a special day.

Happy birthday! Marinette said in her thoughts. Ok, that's all you have to do Mari. Just tell him happy birthday then give him the present you made him. she thought.

Easier said than done Or in Mari's case 'Easier thought than said and done.'

Marinette had made Adrien a scarf for his birthday. 

She carefully wrapped it up in blue wrapping paper and tied it with pink ribbon.

"Mari!" Alya said surprised, "you finally worked up the courage to give Adrien your gift!?" 

"Shh Alya.. I don't want the entire school to know!" Marinette squealed.

Alya broke into extreme squeals and excused herself to go to the bathroom to let them all out.

Marinette rolled her eyes...

                                                                                            <TIME SKIP>

Marinette was putting off giving her present to Adrien until Chloe left him alone.

 Alas, Chloe had different plans. Different plans as in to spend the ENTIRE DAY with Adrien as his birthday present from her.

 It didn't help that Marinette's crush was already dating someone, but she wouldn't give up on Adrien.

Marinette was waiting for the couple to come their way since she over heard that Adrien and Chloe were going to go for a walk in the ivy garden.

Alya kept on looking telling Marinette to get ready when......

Edited on 6.26.18 @ 1:00 PM