Chapter Seventeen

Day 1:

"Hi Adrien!" The nervous bluenette looked at the camera, it has been a few days since the um, "incident". Alya and I have taken in that cute kitten you had with you. He keeps on eating cheese and stinking up our dorm, anyways I just wanted to talk to you."

Day 2:

"Hi Adrien!" The girl looked down, "I just checked on you today since your father asked and you're doing fine. The only thing that was strange was that there was a blonde woman there as well... I never asked for her name though..." her gaze was full of thought and the video ended.

Day 3:

The girl had bags under her eyes, but still had a smile on her face. "Hi Adrien! You're missing finals week!" she murmured something under her breath, that the mic couldn't pick up. She nervously laughed, and put her hand to the back of her neck. "I had my English and Math final today! I got an A in English, along with a B+ in Math! Pretty good, if I do say so myself." She looked proud, then it went to a black screen.

Day 4:

"Adrieennnnn, your cat stinks. When you wake up, I'm going to make you give him a bath. Plus, he keeps on giving me this plushie that I had when I was little..." The girl's annoyed glare turned to a remorseful stare. She looked down, as if holding something in her arms, "actually, nevermind."

Day 5:

"Hi Adrien! All my finals have been finished! I ended up getting a really good grade in fashion and sewing! I'm so happy! I filled out my college application and scholarships have been like a wildfire for me! London College of Fashion wants me! The Fashion Institute of... somewhere wants me too! Italy wants me! And..." she suddenly got quiet, "Alya told me you wanted me too."

Day 6:

"Woo hoo! No school finally! Graduation for us is next week! Right now it is currently 10:45 in the morning, haha. I can't wait! I'll finally be able to live my dream. And, who knows, maybe you'll model my clothes one day too." she giggled.

Day 7:

The camera was at a blurry angle and the only thing able to be seen was a blue-pinkish blur running around the room, "AHH! I forgot EvERyThING! ALYAAAA!"

Adrien found himself amused at the tapes. Giggling at some parts, blushing at others, and just feeling depressed as well.

Marinette. I can't wait to see you.

Suddenly,   

Edited on 7.12.18 @ 11:49 PM