Chapter Eleven

This chapter is deciated to Rena_III! Congrats, you guessed the correct answer!

Adrien's POV

I sighed sadly. I had been searching for a while, but Marinette was nowhere to be found. I was about to go back to the wild-goose-chase when I heard a noise.

"Meow?" I hestiantly walked into the ally, where the sound was coming from. "Mew. Meow!" I heard, as I edged closer to a box.

I slowly opened the lid, and black fur was revealed to my eyes. 'A.... cat?!' I picked up the little guy, and stared into his emerald-green eyes. I smiled.

"I think I have an idea..." I smirked, as I pet the kitten. "Meow?" "Meow indeed!" I exclaimed, as I picked up the small creature. "I think I'll call you-" I was interrupted, as I heard the sound of a tornado coming.

(What should Adrien name the cat?! Comment what you think!)

I deadpanned (-_-), as I realized I would have to get home quickly. Without thinking, I bundled up the feline in my jacket. I ran as fast as I could, to the school.

'Marinette is bound to be there!' I thought.

------( Switch of POV, because of Shane Dawson)-------------------

Marinette POV

I was swimming at the beach, along with Alya, Nino, and... Adrien?! I pulled Alya to the side. "Alya!? What's Adrien doing here?! I thought-" Alya interrupted me, " I was able to convince him!" Alya muttered something under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked. "Oh. Nothing..." She smirked. I tilted my head in confusion, only to be splashed by Adrien. "Eh?!.... Adrien?! I'm sooo going to get you back!"

I started to chase him and ended up tackling him, in the sand. I smirked, "Got ya.." We just stared at each other, catching our breath from running.

Until... 'Wait... ADRIEN'S SHIRTLESS!? AND I'M ON TOP OF HIM! AND I'M IN A TWO-PIECE!!!' I quickly stumbled off of him, into the water.

I swam under the water, trying to hide from Adrien in embarrassment. 'He probably thought I was fat.. Or I was ugly.... I'm overweight! Why the heck did I agree to coming here?!' I thought, going deeper into the water with each thought.

'He-' My thoughts were cut short, as my lungs suddenly needed air. I opened my mouth, in shock of how deep I had gone. I couldn't breathe. 'Need...air', I thought, as a dead ladybug floated past me in the water.

'I..no.. can't give up...', I couldn't breathe, and I was too far down. I was going to die..

Edited on 7.2.18 @ 8:14 PM