9. Family Reunion

•~MARIE~•

"Adam?" I said.

My head splintered with confusion just as much as my shoulder did with pain. This demon couldn't be Adam. Adam was killed by ghouls and there was no way he was sent to Hell after he died. And even if he was, there was no way a someone could be turned that quickly; it could take hundreds of years. Though what other brother could the demon be talking about?

The demon looked over at me and his eyes flickered black. Wait...not black, but a dark bluish grey.

"Hello, Marie. I'm surprised to see you here, it's been awhile. Are you with our half brothers because of some new Biblical prophecy that I haven't heard of yet? If so, I'd run sis, Sam and Dean have a tendency to only fight for and save themselves while leaving others to clean up their mess."

I looked over at Sam and Dean who were still pinned against the wall. Dean's face was still red from when the demon tried to choke him to death. They both held an expression of anger but underneath I saw their faces were laced with guilt, as if they believed in every word the demon said about them.

I glared back at the demon,        
"I have no idea what you're talking about, but you are not Adam. You can't be."

Though I did start to have doubts. His facial expressions when he talked reminded me of my own. His familiar mannerisms that I have spent almost my whole life becoming accustomed to shone through the body that the demon was possessing.

"And what is your reason for thinking that?" He questioned.

"He was killed by ghouls along with our mother."

The demon laughed, as if I had just brought up a memory that was funny to him.

"Oh yeah! I was killed by ghouls at some point. That's completely slipped my mind. So much has happened since then... But I'm not gonna get into all that right now. I'll let the guys here explain it later on," the demon said, gesturing toward the two brothers.

"It's true Marie, that is Adam. I don't know how or why he's here, but things did happen while you were in Florida. Things we should have told you about right off the bat," Sam said, glancing at Dean who was staring the demon down.

But I still couldn't believe it no matter how much the demon reminded me of my twin brother or what had happened while I was away.  

"No, There's no way Adam died and went to Hell! He didn't deserve that!" I yelled.

"Are you asking me to prove it? Is that what this boils down to?" The demon said angrily.

"Yes."

"Fine. Anything to get this conversation moving along."

The demon then began to recall the night I ran out on my family. He went on about how he had felt betrayed; not knowing where or why I was going. He explained that the reason he never contacted me while I was away was because he felt resentment towards me and he never quite got over it. He just wanted to forget I existed.

"You left me and our mother in order to chase some dream that you never bothered to tell us about. Now look at what's happened because you weren't around. We died, and you could have been there to help us not to!" He hissed.

Adam's Revenge •~Supernatural~•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें