A Sick Jungkookie

- Morning -

Leylia P.O.V:

I woke up from the sunshine beaming into my face.

"Ugh!"

I turned to the other side but I couldn't go to sleep. I looked at the clock and it was only 8:43 am. I got up and did my morning routine. Shower, get dressed, brush teeth, make breakfast, and eat. I looked at the clock again and it was only 10:34 am. I was so bored until my phone started ringing.

- On The Phone -

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo Leylia! This is one of Jungkook's friends. You may know me though, it's Jimin."

"J-jimin? N-ne! Um....did you n-need anything?"

Ugh! Stutter much!

"Ne! Jungkook has the flu and none of us can take care of him. So we were wondering if you can...um...come and take care of him for us?"

"W-what!? I can't! I would just be a bother for him and for you guys! Also I don't even know where your dorms are!"

"Hmm....so if I give you the address would you come and take care of our maknae?"

"I don't know. What if your manager thinks that I'm some kind of fan!"

"Um...you are, but don't worry because I already told him and he knows that you're Jungkook's girlfriend."

"Oh okay. Wait, Yah!! Who said that I was his girlfriend?!"

"Jungkook said that your name was Leylia and that he took you out on a date...so the boys and I thought you guys were bf+gf"

"But I can't see him until 1 week is over!"

"Please! It would be a big help for the group!"

"Okay! Fine! But how did he get sick all of a sudden?....He was perfectly fine yesterday."

"Oh, well J-hope hyung got sick after the fan meeting and ever since, he's been in his room. Jungkook would be the to take care of him, but it looks like Jungkook got sick too! And now hyung is feeling all better!"

"Ugh! Arraeso! I'll be there, give me the address please!"

"Oh yeah it's on _____________."

"Okay gamsahabnida Jimin! I'll be there soon."

"Okay see you soon!"

- End of Call -

Jungkook's P.O.V:

Ugh! My head hurts so much! And I feel like throwing up every second! Ah, when is hyung gonna come back! *Knock Knock*

Jungkook: Come in!

Jimin: Oh Jungkook, I used your phone to make a call to someone.

Jungkook: Okay. But hyung! Who's gonna take care of me today?

Jimin: Oh I almost forgot to tell you! Your gir-

Jimin got cut off by Namjoon hyung barging into my room while smiling.

Jungkook: Yah! Hyung! Don't just barge into my room like that!

Rap Monster: You can't yell at me like that because I have a reason to do this!

Jimin: What's the reason?

He said that while smiling.

Rap Monster: *Chuckles* Jungkookie-ah~, it seems you have a visitor today!