Tour Pt.1

Leylia P.O.V:

I woke up to a pair of arms around my waist. I was startled and turned to see who it was. I was so surprised because it was.......

"Yah! MARK!! GET OUT OF OUR DORM!!" Jin said

"Yeah Mark hyung! She's mine!" Jungkook said

I laughed and just moved his arms away from my waist. He got off the couch and so did I. I looked at him and fixed his bed hair. Jungkook pouted and so I went towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He then smiled then pouted again.

"What's wrong?"

Jungkook: Not on the lips??

"Not right now okay?"

Jungkook: Fine. But I'll get one later, right?

"We'll see!" I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

Jimin: Leylia! No time! We have to go to your house so that you can pack up and go on tour with us!!

Right! The tour is today! I almost forgot.

"Fine let's go!"

I walked back into the living room and got rushed out by Jin.
"Wow, we must be in a BIG hurry" I whispered.

Jin: Did you say something?

"No..."

We got into the car and drove off to my house. But.. wait... where are my shoes??

"Oppa? Where are my shoes?"

Jin: Right! Jimin had your shoes and he was gonna come with us!

He turned around and we passed by someone who looked familiar. Guessing it was Jimin because Jin oppa stopped the car. He got in and I started laughing like crazy.

Jimin: Yah! What are you laughing at? You guys are the ones who forgot about me!! Hyung how can you be so forgetful???

Jin: It wasn't my fault! I was rushing Leylia out the door! And you went upstairs for some reason.

Jimin: Thats because I went to go get something!

"Oppa? My shoes?"

Jimin: Right... here you go.

He gave me my shoes and I put them on. Then we drove back to my house....again.

Once we reached it I told them to stay in the car. They refused and went in with me. I sighed but let them into my house anyways. I took a look around and found my apartment trashed!!

Jimin: Leylia, you should clean up sometimes.

"Oppa!! Someone trashed my home!! I didn't leave it like this!!"

I looked back at him and his eyes got bigger. I looked at Jin and he picked something up. He gave it to me and I grabbed it from him. It was a note.

Dear Sweet Sweet Leylia,

This is IU... You may have remembered who I am. But just so you know, Jungkook still loves me and he will be mine forever. Also...look around, don't you just love how I redecorated your house. It looks much better now. You must be wondering on how I got in and found out where you lived. Well that's easy! I have a guy that works with me. And he has more guys that can kill you in a second.

P.S,
   You better watch your back

I turned around and saw that Jimin and Jin were fine. They looked at me confused.