SoDuhDramatic

"Ohahh ah! Ani ani ani ani! Ahh!" Leylia screamed in pain.
--------------------------------------------------
After Leylia fainted in Jungkook's arms, he immediately ran to the hospital... even though the ambulance were already there. His legs gave up on him right when they took her into a room.

"Yah! Jungkook! The ambulance were back there already! Why'd you run off??" Jimin said with the other guys behind him running.

"I...I...I don't know, when Leylia looked like she was at the verge of d-death I...I panicked. A rush of shame and fear came all over me and I just did whatever my body did. M-My brain wasn't working at all. Their was only one thing on my mind and that one thing was.... to save Leylia.."

Taehyung patted his dongsaeng's back and reassured him that everything was okay.

"I'm gonna call Bang PD-nim and tell him what had happened. You guys get treated too! Hoseok almost fainted while running here!" Jin said then left to call their managers.

"He's right. We should recover quick for our fans." Yoongi said.

Jungkook went over to the counter and asked the nurse if they could treat 4 boys in separate rooms. She took her clip board and told Jungkook to sign some things for them to get a check up.

"Kamsahamnida noona~" Jungkook said before going to take his seat again.

"The nurse said that she assigned you guys rooms with the same doctor and same floor as Leylia. We should go up there now"

Jungkook helped them get up from their seats and into the elevator. Namjoon went outside to check up on Jin because he's been taking awhile out there.

"Manager-nim, it's not what you think! We didn't get into our gang again!! IU! It was IU! She threatened to kill us and she almost did!"

Namjoon heard as he walked through the doors. He looked to his right and saw Jin yelling into his phone. When he hung up, Namjoon saw Jin's face flushed red.

"Excuse me? Um, hyung... y-you okay?"

"Fine Namjoon. Fine! It's just that the manager is saying that its our fault for not informing him on why we haven't been to work in weeks and why we didn't tell him in the first place!"

Jin raged on the managers stupidity. He was thinking 'How can we tell you when everything was happening?! How can we say anything when we were all getting kidnapped?!?!'

"Hyung... uh... Should we get back to the other guys in the hospital? I'll talk to Bang PD-nim later, okay?"

Jin sighed "Arraeso"

They both walked in the hospital and went up to the floor Leylia and the guys were on.

*KnockKnock*

They went on and visited each one of the boys. Jimin was resting. Hoseok was being treated by the nurses. Yoongi was getting checked up on. And Taehyung was watching TV.

"What if Jungkook wants to be alone with Leylia for awhile? I mean.... didn't she get stitches?" Namjoon asked Jin.

"She got stitches?! Where?!"

Jin rushed into Leylia's room and found Jungkook crying on the side of her bed.

"Yah! Kookie, why are you crying?" said.

"H-Hyung" he hiccuped "Leylia... she's.... She fell into a deep slumber" he cried even harder.

"What? Then, she's just sleeping. Right?"

"No... what I mean is.... she's in a coma"

The 2 older boys were utterly shocked. They didn't know how to comfort their younger 'brother'.

"I don't get it though. I swear that when she got stitches she was wide awake!" Namjoon blurted out.

"She WAS awake. But the doctors nurse accidently tripped and dropped the tray of tools that the doctor was using. When she fell, one of the knives stabbed Leylia in the head....."

He gulped then went on

"She.... almost died because of the massive blood lost... but Dr. Choi did surgery quickly."

Jungkook stayed by her side, holding her hand tightly until Dr. Choi came back in.

"Excuse me... but Jungkook? May I speak with you outside?"

Jungkook nodded his head and went out with him.

"Jungkook... how do I say this?... Um, Leylia is in a coma"

"Yes I know that"

"She can die while sleeping..."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry, it's just 45% possible. But we have a 55% chance that she'll awake in 2....4 years."

"But she can die?! What!!"

"The knife hit the back I her head and of course it hit her brain, but the knife was in the brain deeper than we thought."

"Doc, please tell me that this is all just a joke... jebal..."

"I can't say that its a joke, but I'll keep my hopes that she'll awake sooner a later."

Jungkook walked back inside after the Docter left his side. Jin and Namjoon bombed him with questions, asking him if she's gone be alright or if they shouldn't worry.

"Jungkook, she's gonna be alright? Right? It's not that big of a deal, is it?"

"You guys just go back home... I'll tell you next time you visit"

"And you?"

Jungkook stared deeply into Jin's eyes and said "I'm staying, now leave and rest up"

They both nodded their heads and left the room. Instead of leaving, they just stayed with the other boys in their rooms.

"Leylia... wake up soon, arraeso? When you wake up, I promise you that I'll spend every single second with. I promise that I'll protect you even more! So please... wake up soon. Okay jagi?"

Jungkook kissed Leylia's nose and fell asleep while holding her hand.

                             The End!!!

.

.

.

.

Just Kidding!! I plan on making a 2nd part if you want to read it😛😛