Her or Her?

You'll understand the title later on in the stories
________________

Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon were all set to go to the abandoned shop near CoffeeCastle Café. When they hung up the phone, Namjoon gave Jungkook his gun and loaded it with bullets.

"I feel like I'm going on a mission to kill someone" Jin whined as he hid his gun in his clothing.

"Yeah, I know how you feel. I don't even feel like Rap Monster anymore. I don't feel like an idol. I feel our trainee days coming back to me!"

"Okay hyungs. I've checked the place out and had all the shop owners show me their night tapes from the past few days. Technically they leave the shop at midnight, then they have 1 person stand guard at the entrance and switch out every 5 hours. We can try to sneak in by the back but we would have to do everything under 20 minutes or so." Jungkook came out his room with all black on.

"Why only 20 minutes?" Namjoon questioned.

"Well, I've calculated some things. If we can get in by 5 minutes, then use another 5 to find their door, then we'll have the last 10 minutes to get out and escape before IU or her minions get us."

"And when did you become smarter than me?"

Jin chuckled at Namjoon's question.

"Yeah, when did you get smarter than him?"

Jungkook stopped his tracks when he was about to leave the house and turned around to look at his hyungs.

"When I met Leylia"

The 2 older guys groaned at Jungkook. Who knew that he could be this cheesy?? Jungkook just laughed as he hopped in the back seat of the van, followed by Jin and Namjoon who sat in the front.

"So where is this... uh... 'shop'?" Jin asked.

"Hyung you know already. I bet Suho told you the address so please just step on it!"

Jin felt guilty, yes, but he did as what Jungkook told him and drove off. It was currently 11:30 at night so they had to wait 30 extra minutes for IU to leave.

When they arrived at the shop, they saw IU handing 4 men money in a large bag.

"What a bi-"

"Jungkook you will not use that language infront of me or anyone else" Jin had said after he saw Namjoon dozing off into dream land.

"But hyung she is one! We can't just sit here and not say anything about her"

"Jungkook, gossiping or name calling is not in my history NOR dictionary"

"You have no dictionary!!"

They continued bickering until they saw IU leave into a black van. When they saw their chance, Jin woke up Namjoon and they all headed out to the back.

Leylia's POV:

I was sitting on the ground, blind folded and tied up. All I heard was the sound of groaning in pain and sniffling.

"Hey!" I heard "D...Don't touch her! Sh...She's innocent"

It was Tae's voice. He sounded tired and beaten up. Who was about to touch me?!

"P...please. We'll take the hi..hits for her. Just don't touch her"

I tried my best to get my hands free from the tied cloth but it was too tight. It was painful to hear them get hit, and I just had to do something to save them. I didn't know how I would be doing it, but at least I would be doing something helpful for them.