Visiting

Leylia P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.....it was barely 7:00 yet but I set it to 6:30 for work. Ugh! I didn't want to go but I still got up and did my regular routine. Once I got dressed I went to my phone and checked for any notifications, and turns out that I DON'T HAVE WORK TODAY!! "Ugh! Why didn't I check my phone before I got up!" Still tired I went back to sleep.

- 1 hour later -

I got up once again and changed into comfy clothing. A white crop top with gray sweats. I went downstairs and cooked my regular breakfast. Eggs with mini sausages and homemade orange juice. I was still cooking until I got bored so I started singing Got7 "Confession Song". Once I was done cooking the eggs and sausages I went towards the fridge and grabbed some oranges. I cut them in half then just started making orange juice. When I was done I turned around.....and standing there......was...

Leylia: BTS!!
Jungkook: Jagi that smells good! Can we have some?
Jimin: Hi Leylia!
Leylia: H-hey
Taehyung: Why are you stuttering??
Jin: Of course she'll stutter! We just broke into her house!
Leylia: WHAT!!??
Suga: Namjoon hyung broke the knob then the door! *Laughs*
J-hope: Oh Yeah!! How do we fix the door?
Leylia: Wait! You guys broke my door then just left it like that!?
Jungkook: Yep!
Leylia: Okay....um here's another question, how long have you been here??
Suga: Since you started singing and rapping.
Leylia: What!!??
Jungkook: Yeah! You have such a nice voice and your rapping skills are off the chart!!
Leylia: Tha-
Jungkook: But why did it have to be a Got7 song? Why couldn't it have been one of ours?
Leylia: That song just popped into my head first. And hey! One of you boys go fix the door!
Taehyung: I will! And Jimin, Suga, Namjoon, Jin, J-hope hyungs are coming a long!

He dragged them out of the kitchen leaving me and Jungkook alone.

Leylia: I'm not even supposed to see you until the week was over.

Jungkook: I know but...I can't see you after a week because I'm going on tour.

Leylia: WHAT!?!

Jungkook: We're leaving tomorrow morning and I want you to come with me! Thats why we or hyung broke your door down.

Leylia: Jungkook I can't just leave this place.

Jungkook: This tour is going to be 6 months.....do you really think you can wait that long for me?

Leylia: Ne Kookie~! And we just started dating anyways.

Jungkook: Well, can I have some breakfast then.

Leylia: Sure.

I gave some eggs and sausage to him, I asked the others if they we're hungry but they said no. We finished our breakfast and I took both of our plates and washed them.

I went into the living, but only to find them playing twister. I laughed at each and every pose they did. J-hope "accidently" fell and said that Jimin stepped on his foot when he moved.

Namjoon: Leylia! Did you hear about our tour already?

Leylia: Ne.

J-hope: So.........

Jungkook: She's not coming.

All: Waeyo?

Leylia: Because, I told Jungkook that I can't just leave this place, and that I could wait for him.

Jin: Ohh, so you guys are going to live in that kind of relationship!

Jungkook/Leylia: What do you mean?

Taehyung: Well, when 2 people are separated from each other for a very long time, 1 person may find someone else and not love the person who is waiting for them anymore.