Her or Her Pt.2

"Namjoon hyung help me out over here!" Jungkook yelled after he carried Leylia over his shoulder.

Namjoon fixed the sirens and immediately ran to Jungkook. He picked up Yoongi and Jimin at the same time then ran outside to the van.

"...ugh..."

Jungkook heard muttering noises coming from Leylia's lips. He was hoping that she wasn't dead yet. I mean, why would he think about her death?

"Leylia? Jagi? Aish, say something!"

He placed her back on to the ground and kept trying to wake her up.

"Yah, wake up. It's.... It's to early for this! We'll go to the hospital right away! Just, please... show me a sign that you are still breathing and that you can hear my words."

Leylia slowly twitched. Her fingers moved lightly and that was enough for Jungkook to carry her bridal style and run out to the van.

"Hyung, Hoseok hyung is still in the building! We have to go get him and......... Crap" Jungkook stopped his sentence when he saw IU having her little body guards hold on to his hyungs by the neck.

"Kookie!~ Glad you could make it!!" IU squealed.

"Make what??"

"Before I tell you..... Drop the girl."

"What?"

"Drop her on the ground."

Jungkook slowly put Leylia on to the cold cement ground then proceeded to listen to IU.

"See this is why we broke up in the first place. I said 'DROP' not 'Lay her gently on the ground' but it's fine. I forgive you~" IU said.

She walked up to Leylia's body but Jungkook smacked her hand when she was about to touch Leylia's arm. Instead of being over dramatic, she told one of the boys to carry Leylia.

Jungkook was about to do something but he also got carried away. 2 minions interlocked their arms with Jungkook's and forced him to walk back into the building. Jungkook could see his hyungs being locked up in handcuffs, with a bag over his head, and being dragged by a rope that's tied around their wrist.

"Yah! Hyungs! Stay strong!" He screamed out to them. But then he realized...... their were only 5 of his hyungs being dragged. Where's Jin?

Leylia's POV:

I don't know why, but I kept mumbling random words. I couldn't open my eyes, I could only hear and move a little bit. That was until cold icy water was thrown all over me, making me open my eyes instantly.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no...." I muttered.

I looked around to see 5 guys right by me, with bags over their heads and tied up. It hurt me so much.... but what hurt me even more was that Jungkook was looking at us from a far,  in the corner, being held back.

"Jungkook?!" A tear slipped out my eye when I said his name. How did this get so messed up? It went by too fast... I thought.

"Leylia! Stand up!!" He yelled before getting his mouth covered by a hand. Not just anybody's hand... but IU's hand.

"Darling don't ruin this for me. It wouldn't be fun if you told her what I was going to do."

I gulped but gained courage. My strength came back after resting up and getting splashed.

"IU, I would do anything to let all of them go. Tell me, and I would do it." Leylia said without hesitation.