4 out of 7

Frightened and cold. Angry but weak. This was how Leylia and the boys emotions were.

"Where are they?! It's been 3 days already! 3!!" Jimin said while continuously punching the wall.

Before blood appeared on his knuckles, Leylia placed her hand on the wall. Jimin, who was paying no attention, accidently punched her hand. She hissed in pain as the punch was pretty powerful.

"Oh my gawd! Leylia! Why would you place your hand there??" Taehyung said as he rushed over to her side.

"Trust me. It was worth it" she replied while shaking off the pain.

"What do you mean? You just got hurt by one of Jimin's punches!"

"And like I said, it was worth it. Anywho, I know that Jungkook and them will come. So what if it's been 3 days, they're probably trying their best to come help us. Don't give up hope yet!"

Jimin nodded his head and apologized about the punch. Leylia kept saying that it was okay but Jimin was also scared that Jungkook might see it.

"Guys I've been here longer than you and I'm still sane." Taehyung said while playing with his fingers.

"Tae, 5 minutes ago, I saw you talking to the wall" Jhope said.

"It's natural! I talk to air at home!"

They all laughed but stopped once they heard muttering from outside the door. They stood still and quiet as they waited for the door to open up.

"Get in there! We have no time to waste!" The man said.

"Ha like I care!"

"Omo!" Leylia gasped "Guys! I think the next person is...."

"Hey guys"

"YOONGI!!"

Everyone went to go give him a hug and started asking him about how he got caught.

"Guys I'll tell you if you shut up!"

Leylia slammed her palm on to all of their mouths except for Suga.

"Now...."

FLASHBACK

"Hyung you think you can do it?" Jungkook asked.

"Do what now?" Yoongi replied.

"Oh my God Suga! You are mentally unuseful right now! Our friends are caged up and you weren't even thinking!! What the hell were you thinking about anyways?!" Jin yelled.

"Well... it may be your fault to hyung. But I was thinking about.... nothing actually."

"What the fu-"

"Let me repeat the plan again hyung. And Jin hyung it's okay. This time the plan will go well. I couldn't even believe I was stupid enough to not think about this first" Jungkook said while trying to smile at the situation.

"Okay now hyung. I need you to wander around the grocery store and act like you are buying something."

"But what if I see something and want to buy it?"

"Then buy it. It'll make it seem more real. Anywho, when you go out, bring your phone with you. Make sure that you keep it hidden and make sure that you are acting like you are trying to free yourself. Arraeso?"