1 out of 7

Jin POV:

'Should I make eggs or vegetable pancakes? How about rice cakes?? Or what about-!'

My thoughts were gonna continue but I guess I thought to loudly because Suga told me to make rice cakes.

"But then I'm gonna have to go shopping for that."

Suga: I don't care. I'm craving today.

"Yeah yeah."

I went out of the kitchen and grabbed my shoes. 'Where is Jhope? I'm gonna have him go with me' I thought.

"Jhope-ssi?!"

He came out of his room with only towels around him.

Jhope: Ne?

"Oh you just took a shower?"

Jhope: Yeah. Need something?

"Nevermind. Where is V?"

Jhope: He said that he's going out for a bit. Who knows where?

"Gosh! I hope he's protected. Where is Namjoon?"

Jhope: Studio

"Jungkook?"

Jhope: Leylia's house

"Which leaves me with one other person."

Jhope: Who?

"YAH! YOONGI! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME TO THE STORE!!"

He came out of the kitchen with a cold face.

Suga: I'm not going

"Yes you are"

Suga: Fine.

We went into the van but our manager called and said that Namjoon had finished a little part of our new song so we had to meet up and listen to it before he continues it.

"Ne.... ne..... We'll all meet up later......arraeso....... ne..... That's to much okay annyeong~"

Jin said while on the phone with their manager. Suga, on the other hand may be cold but could never talk to their manager in that type of language.

Suga: Don't you think you were being informal to our manger.

"Well I'm hungry and I'm going to the store for food!"

They both entered the grocery store and bought everything that Suga would like. They got snacks for the maknae line and drinks for the hyung line. 'Did I.....bring my card?....' Jin thought. He checked all of his pockets. Front, back, and jackets. He couldn't find his wallet anywhere. 'Oooooo..... That's not good....'

?: Leylia, can we buy these chocolates?!

Leylia: No Kookie. I need to save up for something.

Jungkook: Please! I'll pay you back!

'Jungkook and Leylia are here??' I checked the aisle on where I heard the voices. Suga started following Jin, even when he didn't know where he was going.

Suga: Yah. Why are we going this way? We already bought snacks!

"Yeah I know I kn-"

Jungkook: Hyungs?!

Suga and I both turned out heads to behind us. 'I guess I walked to far'

Jungkook: Hey! What a coincidence!!

Leylia: Huh? Oh, annyeong oppa's!

Leylia stuck her head out of the aisle and bowed to Suga and I. We both bowed back.