Remember

They all reached home which of course is BTS dorms. Leylia wouldn't budge to wake up so Jungkook carried her, bridal style, to his room. While he was putting her down on to his bed Leylia started sleep talking. "Eomma hajima" she said. Jungkook was curious since she said it in a pain way. He put the blanket over her body an left the room. Jungkook was just gonna ask her when she woke up.

Leylia's P.O.V:

I woke up from my slumber and realised that I wasn't in the car anymore. I got up and sat on the bed. When I was looking around the bedroom I noticed that the door had the name 'JuNgKoOk' on it. I figured that it was Jungkook's room so I got off the bed and went towards the door to get out. I went downstairs but stopped mid way as I heard them having a group talk.

Namjoon: She's in a tough spot right now Jungkook

Jungkook: Yeah, I know

Jin: Jungkook, I think you should break up with her.

At that moment, I ran downstairs and saw their looks. Tears dropping from my eyes.

Jungkook: Leylia?!

"You're not actually going to do it.... right?"

Jungkook: Do what?

"B-break up with me"

Jungkook: *sigh* I-I just think that it's for the best.

Taehyung: You're actually going to do it??

"Kookie-ah~ Don't you remember me?"

He looked at me confused.

Jungkook: What do you mean?

"I love the stars just like your eyes, Hating the pain while saying goodbye"

I started singing. The only reason I said do you remember me is because he and I were childhood best friends. He left during high school. So when he left, we sung a duet together. I hope he remembers the song. I'll be devastated if he didn't.

Jungkook: L-Leylia... h-how do you know that song?

"You really don't remember?"

I cried even harder. I got my things and left. Yes, Jungkook and I were never separated during the years but he forgot about me I guess. It's like becoming an idol brainwashes away your memories. I thought he would remember me right away when we bumped into each other at their fan meet. I never forgot about him though.

While I was walking I heard a faint cry of my name.

"LEYLIA!"

I turned around and saw Jungkook. I kept walking and reached my house. Of course it's not a far walk... our houses aren't that far from each others. I saw Seo Yun at the door. She waved but then pointed behind me. Right before I could turn around some grabbed my arm.

Jungkook: Mianhe! Mianhe Jagi!

"It's fine, just go back to the dorms. I'll come by later."

He didn't believe it.

Jungkook: Nuh uh. I know you remember?

"But you didn't remember me those other times" I said sadly

Jungkook: Its because.... It's just that....... UGH!!!

I looked at him and he kissed me on the lips. I pushed him off slightly but he didn't budge off.

"Jungkook if you want me to be safe then I would understand if you want to break up"

Jungkook: Nope! Never! I love you no matter what and we will get through this.... together

"Jungkook....but-"

Jungkook: No buts arraeso! I'm not giving you up just like that.

I nodded sadly and we both went to my house.

Seo Yun: Hey guys. *Looks at Leylia* OMO!! What happened??

"It was nothing"

I walked into the house and grabbed a towel from my room. I took a quick shower and dried up all of my sadness. 'What if he's just saying that he remembers me?' 'What if he doesn't actually remember?'

Thoughts piled up into my head.

Jungkook: Leyia, can I come in?

"No, not yet. I have to put on my clothes."

Jungkook: Um, o-okay then

I put on black jeans with a white crop-top and a red plaid shirt in the belt holes of my pants. To top it off I put on a beanie with timberlands.

I opened the door and found Jungkook standing there, judging my outfit a bit.

Jungkook: Leylia, I think it's a bit too showy....

"I'm fine"

We entered the kitchen and saw Seo Yun with the boys.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Rap Monster: We just came to check on you guys. Of course it was Jin's idea ....

Jin: Leylia, our manager said that it would be best if you stayed away from us. Or, at least Jungkook for a while.

We all looked at him. Everyone was surprised by what he said.

Jungkook: WHAT?! HYUNG WHY??

Jungkook yelled throughout the whole room.

Jin: Well, it's just that we thought that maybe IU is only doing this because Leylia is always with you.

"Of course we know that already. She went to school with us...." I mumbled.

Jungkook: She did?

"Jungkook, do you actually remember? Or are you just saying things."

Suga: Well this is interesting

Jungkook: I'm pretty sure I remember

Rap Monster: What was that song Leylia was singing at back at the dorms?

Jungkook: It wasn't a song that was made by those famous people. It was a song composed by me and Leylia. It was called For Now.

J-hope: Is that correct Leylia?

I nodded my head.

"Do you remember anything else?"

Jungkook: I remember that you got bullied by some girls.....

"Yeah, they were sent by IU"

Jungkook: And, that was when IU asked me out....

His voice trailed off. He looked at me and stared into my eyes.

Jungkook: I am so sorry you went through all of that Leylia!!

Seo Yun: Yah! Jungkook! How could you forget about her?

Jungkook: I.... have no idea....

Jin P.O.V:

Why won't they just let her go?? Ugh! This is so frustrating!!

Rap Monster: Hyung? You okay?

"Yeah... just a little, frustrated..."

Rap Monster: Wanna tell me?

"It's something personal. I can't say."

Rap Monster: Well, you could always tell me when your free.

I nodded my head and gave him a warm smile. Just thinking about gives me chills....

==========

This one is a pretty short chapter. Sorry for all of the plot twists. I just right about my imagination LOL😂😂 Also the song isn't real, I just thought about words while typing. 😂