CHAPTER ONE.

╔═══════════════╗ i

╔═══════════════╗
i.    a major problem!
╚═══════════════╝

     THE TWO WINCHESTER brothers, and their male angel friend stood around each other in Bobby Singer's kitchen. They were all arguing over the matter of Crowley, the demon, still alive, and continuing to control his demons. "But I burned the bones." Castiel reassured. "Are you certain?" He seemed very skeptical and hesitant.

     "Sounded pretty sure." Dean pointed out. "According to her, Crowley is still waterboarding her kids somewhere."

     Castiel, still entirely confused, furrowed his eyebrows. "I do not understand."

     "Well he is one crafty son of a bitch." Dean muttered with a sigh.

     It took a moment before Castiel replied, "I am an angel. I will look into it immediately." Right after, the male had disappeared into thin air.

     "Cas!" Dean yelled out, almost hoping he could bring the angel back to finish their conversation. "Let us know what you find out. . ."

     Sharing a look, Sam and Dean then turned around and journeyed into the living room. In the corner of the room, Bobby sat in his reclining chair. "How did Crowley get away? I mean it's not like Cas to make mistakes like that. Unless he meant to. . ." The older of the three pondered aloud. It was clear that Dean did not agree.

"Bobby, this is Cas we're talking about." He paused to glance at his younger brother. "Do you believe this?" Once Sam did not answer, Dean gave him a puzzled look. "Sam?"

The youngest let out a loud sigh in response. "Look, it's probably nothing. It's just- you know what? You're right. I-It's probably nothing."

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

A KNOCK ON the door sounded throughout the rickety house, which startled the three men who sat inside of it. All of them shared a skeptic glance before Sam was standing up off of the couch. He slowly ventured to the door, but not before he grabbed a handgun off of one of the side tables. As he reached it, Sam positioned the gun against the wood at around the average chest level, and peered into the peep hole.

A woman with long, blonde hair crouched on the un-sturdy, old porch with her hands running through a patch of small dandelions as they swayed with the wind. A yellow aura seemed to cling onto her that the Winchester could not comprehend. "Sam!" Dean called out. The woman's head then turned to face the door, before getting into her feet and sending a small smile to the peephole he was looking through.