CHAPTER FIVE.

╔═══════════════╗ v

╔═══════════════╗
v. foolish little angel!
╚═══════════════╝

     ARIEL AND SAM immediately staggered back towards the wall as Castiel grabbed the angel blades from his back, and ripped them from the his skin. Ariel was now shaking with rage. She was furious at the fact that those blades failed to kill him, for her mission was relying on her brother's death.

She stumbled to her feet, and raced for the angel who stood in the middle of the room. Ariel shoved him in the back, causing him to stagger a few feet. "Come on, brother. You still think you are no math for me?" She questioned, lowering herself into a fighting stance.

When Castiel turned, he flicked his right wrist with a quick motion. This action sent her body flying straight into the back wall. All of the humans in the room visibly flinched upon impact. Ariel was quick to scramble to her feet, though. She raised her hand and she, as well, sent her brother flying to the nearest brick wall.

"Give up, Castiel. Let me finish my mission!" Ariel screamed, as he slowly made it to his feet. He just simply laughed at his sister, and dropped his own angel blade into his hand.

Ariel reached her hand out and beckoned her own blade to her hand. The angels raced towards each other, and began to try and slash each other with the weapons, only occasionally swiping the flesh of their opponent.

"Oh, Ariel. You are one foolish little angel." He smirked before raising his hand from his side. Ariel's body slowly began to levitate in the air, as Castiel beckoned her towards him. To get away, she flicked her head in the direction of the wall, and caused his body to fly away and leave her's out of his reach. She rushed to his side, and punched his smirking face with all of her might. He was sent sprawling to the floor while his angel blade slid across the room.

     With blood dripping down his mouth, and a smug look on his face, Castiel said, "How do you like that little bond I put you on and Sammy? I am sure that you are simply raving about it."

     "You son of a bitch." Ariel sneered as she drove a hard kick into his stomach. Castiel let out a loud groan, as Ariel beckoned the blade to her hand. "Do not follow through with your plan. You do not need the souls of Purgatory."

     Castiel shriveled his body on the ground in such a way that his legs collided with Ariel's, and she was sent spiraling to the floor. "Oh my beloved sister. You are fighting a lost cause. The damage has already been made."

The male angel flicked his wrist, sending her angel blade to the other side of the room. He then reached out, and forced her body to slowly levitate towards him. Ariel tried to fight her way out of it, but now that Castiel has swallowed up the leviathans, he was much stronger than she could ever dream.