ELEVEN

ARIEL;

The next week for Ariel was absolute hell in heaven. Judge Naomi found her guilty for mind controlling Sam, despite her friends claiming she wasn't. Ariel sat in her cell, lounging on the wall of the uncomfortable room she was thrown into. Literally.

Her stay got slightly more enjoyable when her friends began to visit her. Gabriel was the first to show. "Hey, sis." He smirked at her, leaning on the metal bars.

Ariel's face lit up when she saw her presumed dead brother. "Gabriel! I thought you were dead?" She ran towards the door and gripped the bars with her handcuffed hands.

He let out a laugh at her statement. "Hello, trickster," Gabriel said, circling his face with his pointer finger. Ariel smiled brightly, jumping up and down slightly. Gabriel was her best friend for a few thousand years. The two of them would travel around Earth and heaven, protecting people. It was a fun adventure for both of them. When he 'died', Ariel was devastated. Though, death isn't always goodbye in her life. This led Ariel to try to find his heaven, but having no luck. This answered all her unsolved questions.

"So, did you do it?" He asked, breaking her train of thought. "Mind control Sammy, I mean."

Ariel shook her head violently. "I would never do that. I-I love him." She added a nod at the end, as if telling herself.

Gabriel nodded his head slowly. He never knew how his sister could end up falling for a human, it was unheard of. Gabriel broke his train of thought before looking down both ends of the corridor. "I'm going to try and break you out of here. I just need to find a way. Give me three days tops." He finished. Ariel was about to reply but he was already running off in a different direction. Ariel huffed before taking a seat on the dirty floor in the corner of the room.

Two days passed with little interaction with others for the angel. Naomi had sent one of her minions to send a message. "This is from Naomi." He said said before sticking a letter under the cell and walking away. Ariel sighed before bending over and picking the piece of paper up.

Ariel,

It has come to my attention that you have decided to pick a human over your own job. Ten minutes after this message was delivered, you will be further known as an exiled angel. Your actions have consequences and this is yours. The problem is that you are not scheduled to be released from your cell for another century. Your crime was despicable and an abomination. You must be punished.

-N

Ariel let out a sad sigh before leaning back against the wall and sliding down it. She couldn't believe that she was officially becoming exiled. After being around for millions of years, she couldn't believe that one human ruined all of that. Not that she wasn't in love with Sam, which she was. Ariel just sometimes wished those feelings never blossomed inside of her.

All of her thoughts were cut off when a voice was heard from the door. "Your ce- Hey. What's wrong?" It was Dean. Ariel looked up and wiped the stray tear that fell down her cheek. She also couldn't believe that she could actually cry now.

"Hello, Dean." She said before standing and walking to the door.

"Why are you crying? Don't angels not cry?" He asked, glancing both ways down the corridor.

Ariel sighed before turning around and kicked the letter with her shoe towards the door. Dean bent over and picked it up before reading it slowly. A few seconds later, he looking up at her with pity. "Is this about Sam?" He asked. Ariel nodded her head before resting it on the bars.

"You know, he has no idea that they were asking him questions. He thinks they were talking about letting you keep your job." Dean stated.

Ariel sighed and ran her hands through her blonde locks. "I cannot tell them that because they think I am just trying to help my case." She stated.

"How about I tell them?" Dean asked, glancing down the corridor.

"Then the jury will think I am mind controlling you, too." Ariel added before walking to the bars.

Dean sighed loudly before opening his mouth to speak. He was soon cut off by another presence. "Deano! What a surprise!" Gabriel yelled from down the hallway. Ariel's eyes widened, knowing that the other prisoners would start speaking loudly.

Dean was about to say something but was cut off by a shush from the male archangel. Gabriel shoved one of the keys into the lock, turning and throwing the door open. The female of the three squealed with delight as she raced into the hallway.

No alarms went off as the three of them stood there. Dean then began to take off running towards the exit, passing yelling angels wanting to be let out. That was when the alarms sounded. The screams triggered one of the guards to sound the alarms. "Go! I'll hold the guards off." Gabriel yelled as four guards started coming their way.

Gabriel ran in front of the trio and began to use his grace to kill them. Ariel and Dean took off around them, approaching the exit. It was like Ariel could taste freedom, except another guard rounded the corner. She groaned before throwing her wrists against the wall with an exceeded amount of force, breaking the handcuffs. Ariel then placed her hand on the guard's forehead, erupting in him screaming and a bright blue light filling the hallway. "Go!" She yelled at Dean before running after him.

Both made it to the door that lead to Earth, smiling. Dean was the first to run through it. The bright white light engulfed him as he teleported onto the planet. Ariel followed closely behind, shutting the door behind them. She prayed that Gabriel made it out okay.

As the bright light faded, Ariel was then on a small playground in the middle of the forest. She let out a yelp as she fell from a pretty large height, falling straight to the ground. Ariel looked up to see Dean standing there, dusting himself off. "What a rush." He said before turning around to see his beloved Impala sitting there, waiting for him.

Ariel coughed out some of the dirt that got in her mouth before standing as well. As she turned, Dean was already climbing into the driver seat. Ariel sighed before walking over and climbing into the passenger seat.

this fanfic is crap, I'm gonna re-write it once I finish it lmao

one more chapter + epilogue left!!