CHAPTER TWO.

╔═══════════════╗ ii

╔═══════════════╗
ii. it checks out, boys!
╚═══════════════╝

     SAM AND DEAN were seated in the same spot just hours after their surprise guest had left. They had ancient scrolls and texts sitting in each of their hands. They scoured Bobby's entire library, in hopes of leading to something about the angel who paid them a visit.

     Bobby walked into the room, holding a book that was opened to a page marked with a golden bookmark. He dropped the old, dust-covered object onto the desk sitting in the side of the room. "It checks out, boys." He said, looking at the other two men in the room.

     Dean sighed before standing from his seat and walking over to the book. He began scanning the pages, letting out a sigh once he finished reading about her. "It says that the archangel of nature is, in fact, named Ariel. She was in the same training class as Gabriel, Raphael, Michael and Lucifer themselves."

     Sam walked up behind his brother and began to gloss over the pages as well. "Says that she was God's apprentice for millions of years, before she was positioned on Earth." He concluded. "She's been on our planet since the year 500 B.C."

     Sam's eyes scanned the pictures that littered the dusty page. A specific one caught his eye. It was a blonde woman, the one that they met earlier that day, standing beside Cleopatra. A gold headdress sat on her head as she stared out of the picture. The painting seemed uncanny to the resemblance of the woman that paid them a visit that same day. "Holy shit." Sam breathed, his eyes wide in shock.

     "I wonder how old that vessel is." Dean said, very curious.

      Bobby plopped down onto the couch and said, "Well all we can do it wait for her to show up with more information."

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

     BOBBY, DEAN AND Sam were sitting around the desk, but instead they were all reading journals made by the writer H.P. Lovecraft. Everybody's train of thought was cut off when Dean's cell phone began to ring. He picked it up, and pressed the phone to his ear.

     "Ben?" He asked. Sam and Bobby shared a look before glancing back at Dean.

     Nobody could hear what Ben was saying on the other side of the line, but whatever it was, it was causing Dean to become very distressed. "What? What are they?"

     The sounds of wings flapping sounded quietly throughout the house, to which Sam directed his attention to. Ariel slowly approached from the kitchen, an angel blade in her hand.