CHAPTER NINE.

╔═══════════════╗ viv

╔═══════════════╗
viv.  catching up to do !
╚═══════════════╝

THREE WEEKS CAME and went before Ariel believed that she should return to Earth and pay a visit to the Winchesters. She teleported herself to their location, which just so happened to be in Bobby Singer's home. Upon her arrival, Dean was so startled that he nearly dropped the beer can held in his hands. He gripped his chest and muttered, "Dammit, you have to let us know before you drop by." Ariel giggled in response to his comment.

Suddenly, a feeling of familiarity rushed over her when she sensed the presence of Sam drawing near. Overcome with pure excitement, Ariel wisked herself directly in his path, and startling him even more than his brother. "Jesus." Sam breathed after taking a step back. Ariel turned her head slightly for she was confused as to why he called her 'Jesus.'

A moment of silence passed between them before Sam immediately rushed to her and pulled her up into his arms. Ariel let out a squeal of happiness as he swung her around like a rag-doll. They both shared the same amount of happiness from seeing each other; Ariel could feel through her grace. "I missed you." He breathed into her hair. Ariel smiled before wrapping her arms tighter around him.

"I am sorry that I was gone for so long." The angel whispered as the two pulled away slightly. Sam brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear that had fallen from their embrace.

He smiled at her before taking her face in his hands. "It's okay, Ariel. You're here now, and that's all that matters."

The angel smiled even harder and wrapped her arms around his torso, wanting to feel his embrace once again. She knew in her mind that Naomi would frown upon this notion, but she didn't care. She craved his touch, and wanted to feel the passion from another being. Nothing could take away from that moment.

"Hey," Dean interjected suddenly. "We have some catching up to do." His statement caused the two to pull away, share one last grin, and follow after Dean into the kitchen. Ariel was met with Bobby's smiling face.

Ariel grinned, "Hello, Bobby." The older gentleman nodded in response. All four individuals took a seat at the cozy kitchen table. "So. . . What happened while I was away?" She questioned, glancing at the other men in the room.

"Cas didn't throw the bastards in Purgatory." Dean replied, rather bluntly.

The angel was shocked. "Are you serious? So this is what happens when I get summoned before completing my mission." When Naomi said that her intervention would make things worse, she didn't think the entire plan would be thrown away.