CHAPTER FOUR.

╔═══════════════╗ ii

╔═══════════════╗
ii.    a sign of dedication!
╚═══════════════╝

     ARIEL, ACCOMPANIED BY the two Winchesters, and Bobby Singer, were strolling down an alley of a nearby town. The eldest male of them all explained that a woman named Eleanor, was there to meet them. The angel began to believe that the Winchester boys were finally beginning to trust her, even if it was only a little bit at a time.

     "Where is she?" Dean asked, glancing around. Ariel, as he said this, stepped in a mud puddle with her boots, causing her to crinkle her nose up in disgust. Her extremely dirty surroundings were not very present to the angel, but she trudged one nevertheless.

    Bobby spoke up next, "She said to meet her here. I'll try her again." He held his cellphone in his hand, and dialed a number, before pressing it towards his ear.

     The ringing of a smartphone around them, caught all of their attentions fairly quickly. Ariel teleported herself to the source immediately, seeing a blonde woman cowering on the floor beside a dumpster. The three men scrambled to her side.

     "Hey." The woman croaked out. "I guess I could've used your help after all." Without her superhuman hearing, Ariel was sure that she would not have been able to hear this woman, who the angel connected in her mind to be Eleanor.

    Bobby dropped to his knees to inspect her wounds. "Just be still." He gushed.

     "What happened?" Ariel asked, studying each of the other woman's wounds.

     The woman let out a cough. "They took me." She paused. "I got away." Ariel shuddered. Castiel and Crowley were running a business that would only bring destruction. Once the woman opened her coat, and revealed a nasty wound, Ariel let out a shaky breath.

     "Oh, Ellie. What have they done to you?" Bobby asked in a sorrowful tone.

     Eleanor chuckled. "Everything. The demon I could have handled. But when the angel stepped in, I — " She stopped for a moment. "I told him, Bobby. They have enough to crack Purgatory wide open."

     "Tell me." Bobby spoke. "I need to know."

     "They need virgin blood. That's a milk-run for them. And they need the blood of a Purgatory native, and well, they've got plenty of that now." Eleanor stated.

     Ariel, not being able to take the woman's painful expressions anymore, reached her hand over to Elenor and gripped her hand tightly. The angel's eyes lit up blue as her grace flowed into the woman, overtaking the discomfort. Eleanor intook a sharp breath as Ariel relieved her of all the pain. She did not heal her wounds. She just made the journey to the after life a little more enjoyable.