CHAPTER SEVEN.

╔═══════════════╗ vii

╔═══════════════╗
vii. i need help.
╚═══════════════╝

     A FEW WEEKS had passed since the archangel had last seen the Winchesters and Bobby. She could feel her life slowly spinning in a downwards spiral, and she hoped a little separation would help clear things up. Sadly, it just made her fondness of the men grow stronger.

Without giving it another thought, she teleported directly to the brothers' location. Appearing in an unfamiliar room, Ariel startled everybody with her sudden appearance. She glanced around at her unusual surroundings as everyone turned to face her. "Ariel? Never thought we'd see you again." Dean stated, rather sarcastically.

"Yeah, me too." She nervously laughed, completely unaware of the fact that he could care less.

Cutting off the conversation, Sam pointed at the two people sitting in the back of the room. Both were tied to chairs with cloth wrapped tightly around their mouths. Their faces carried looks of shear panic, and the angel sympathized with them. "This is Dr. and Mrs. Weiss." Ariel gave them the best smile she could muster even though she did just appear out of thin air.

A few seconds had passed before Dean and Bobby began to engage in a discussion over the plan they were determined to execute perfectly. Sam instantly turned to face the blonde angel. "What's the deal with you ignoring us?" The Winchester snapped. "It's been two weeks, Ariel. Two weeks!"

"I know, Sam." Ariel sighed. "Us angels have been very busy lately, with the whole 'new God' thing."

Sam pursed his lips. "You said that if we pray to you, you would drop everything and come to us. We all prayed to you, Ariel. Tons of times!"

The angel's gaze fell to the floor. She was not permitted to tell him that the real reason for her absence was because Naomi had locked her away up in heaven. She tried many, sometimes painful, tactics to remove Ariel's feelings, and turn her back into the stone cold machine she once was. However, none of them seemed to actually work. For Naomi's final idea, she sent Ariel back down to Earth to exercise her idea of mind control.

"Listen, Sam. I..." Ariel started but immediately stopped. Her whole body suddenly became as stiff as a board, and her eyes seemed to grow darker. "I do not need to explain anything to you." She sneered.

The angel then turned on her heels, and walked towards the bowl of items used for summoning. Dean glanced at Sam and gave him a look of confusion after the conversation was finished.

"Um... hello? Death?" Dean asked after Bobby lit the match, threw it in the bowl, and chanted the latin words. Suddenly, the man of the hour appeared from thin air behind the desk.

Death had an annoyed look plastered to his face once he realized what was going on. "You're joking."

"I'm sorry, Death. This isn't what it seems." Dean announced.