Chapter - 1

HEY guys i am a very new writer in wattpad....... so if u dont like my stories please tell me where am i wrong. I would really aprreciate it....and this story is very close to my heart so i would like all of u to read it and trust me you wont regret reading it...please have patience and read it .... :)

AVA'S picture on the right -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

P.S for the people who already have read the story the tittle has been changed to TILL' LIFE DO US APART so dont get confused guys it's the same story :) SORRY for changing the tittle so many times  but i promise this is the last time pls dont give up reading :)

And if you guys like my stories please please please (FAN,VOTE,COMMENT) wont take long lol :p

____________________________________________________________________________

AVA'S POV

 Dear diary ,

Its been long since i have written to you but i sure have missed writing but after what happened between mom and dad things are different around here not to mention Terry is still a jerk and my love life hasnt improved  and i dont see any chances for it to get better but i still have some little hope maybe God would someday be in a mood to give me what i wanttttttttttt"

"Terry, Terry no no please come back , stop being a jerk and give me back my diary ,or you have had it " 

i warned my elder brother Terry as he snachted away my diary as i was sitting by the window and writing my diary.....did i mention he is a jerk nothing goes good in my life and i sumtimes wonder how are we born from the same parents he is such an  asshole...

"NO, way you are getting it back Ava , I am gonna read all your secrets , i finally get an opurtunity to take revenge from you "

"Please i beg you give it back Ter, i will do your homeworks and help you sneak out at parties too i promise ....just please give it back to me "I forced my self to say all that eventhought i knew i wasn't going to do any of that i was running down the staircase chasing Terry, when i bumped into Aiden...

Holy shit he is one heck of a guy why was he ever so cute nad had the perfect body...i thought to myself . Whenever i see his handsome face he just makes my day, was the temperature outside is really that high for was he making me hot.

"OOops, sorry Aiden didnt se-e whe-re I-I I w-was g-going" i stammered controlling my excitement seeing him.Curse myself for stammeing everytime i see him arghh whats wrong with me .

"It arite Ava, so you both started again what's it this time"...jee his breath smelled so good

"Little miss too good shoes, is about to lose her precious little secrets" Terry replied to his best friend enjoying his sense of victory.

When i was about to jump into action to save me secerts for one last time.

"Hey umm, Ter would you mind passing over the juice to me its right across the table ...quite thirsty" Aiden asked to Terry.

"Yea sure man ...till i return you handle this precious little baby" Terry responded handing my diary over to Aiden.

"Right sure bro always had a wish to know what goes in a girls mind except for makeup and shoes" Aiden smirked to Terry.

I was shocked by Aiden's response to Terry I was starting to feel sick now...just when i was about to leave for my room...not wanting to be present when my secrets where being read out by my brother and a long time crush.

"Hey Ava, take it and go to your room I'll distract him" Aiden said haning me the diary.

"Thanks Aiden , you saved my life"

"I am glad to be you saviour Ava"

I think i am about to faint as a thin smile ran across my face a sense of pride ran over me for the fact I chose the right man to fall in love with.

"Aha took it yesssss I win in your face Terry , better luck next time " a huge grin running over my face as, I saw the defeated face of Terry.

"WTF, Aiden why did you give her the diary man what's wrong with you" Terry whined angrily at Aiden

"Sorry man you know how pretty girls can make me their slaves" Aiden replied winking at me

I ran back to my bedroom waiting for Stephanie, my best friend to come so i can go to school with her. Which puts me into thinking isn't Aiden the sweetest thing or what, I have been crushing on Aiden ever since the first time he came to our house on Terry's 6th birthday party . He is every girls dream at our school and he is MY brother's best friend, no that's not very good thing that makes even harder for me not to fall for him its like evry time i see him i start falling in love with him all over again.But i don't know if he feels the same about me, i mean why will the hottest guy of my school with whom any girl blindl would go out with, like me . I am a simple girl and i am sure he sees me nothing but his best friends sister.

"Hey babe, are you ready to kick ass today, I am determined to get a date for prom" Stephanie informed interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea sure, is there any guy left you haven't tried " i joked

"I won't stop until i just get the right one Ava ..every boy doesnt get to go with Stephanie Cooper right, today i am gonna try Aiden to try to go with me he is the only guy left now" Stephanie replied joking

AS, i heard his name my heart skipped a beat. I just hopped he said "NO" to Stephanie not that i had any chances to go with him that ain't gonna happen in thi lifetime but somewhere in my herat a voice was crying out to stop Stephanie for even trying to ask him out. Stephanie is beautiful she will easily get somene like Aiden but she is one hard to get girl....extremely picky no wonder she is my best friend , but i love her and if Aiden did agree to go with her then i should be happy for both of them right.....

"Yea , I hope he agrees to go with you give it your best shot" i replied with a heavy heart trying to hide my sadness behind my smile.

I feel horrible lying to my best friend but i cannot tell her she really is looking forward to go out with Aiden i just cannot break her heart like that. But i was scared what if he already had someone to go out with that would break her and my heart.

"So, Stepfh do you really like Aiden or its just another one-night stand"

"Not really he really isn't my type i agree he is extremely hot but he is way out of MY league i just wanted to go with him to teach Stacey a lesson" Stephanie assured

I sighed in relief. "Stacey ?? why what did she do this time ?"

"She is a fu*king bitch she had a bet with me about who could take the hottest guy to the prom but I am glad Aiden just brushed her off , now she is trying on Terry your brother Terry" Stephanie laughed.

I didnt want to spoil my day my imagining Stacey kissing my brother , so i decided not to think further about it.

"Ava, c'mon we are getting late for school" Terry shouted from downstairs

With a last look of myself at the mirror and Stephanie being in full form to impress Aiden we went downstairs and hit the road for school. Where it was getting harder day by day for me , in order to stay away from Aiden when i knew i had no chance with him.....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So. guys that's the end of chapter one and yea i did a bit of editing here i know boring but  please dont give up right here its my request to you and belive me you won't regret on reading this, thefirst chapter was very boring but i had to give you guys a brief introduction to Ava's life and c'mon first chapters are never fun to read :p so please dont get bored and tell me where i am wrong i dont mind getting your feedbacks .... :D

<3 Rae