Chapter 2 (Picture of Aiden)

Hey Guys so sorry for being late I had my reasons please don't be disappointed I'll explain at the end of the chapter so please read the new chapter and enjoy :)

AS i always say and i always will if you loke my story or you have any new ideas or suggestions please COMMMENT, and vote if you love it..... :)

AVA'S POV

The day at school passed pretty slowly. Maybe because I wanted the time to pass quickly as the quicker time would pass the less chances will there be for me to see HIM. But of course I didn't really have a great luck... Every time he would be around me i would stare shaking in fear about what if he came and wanted to talk to me but the very next moment a flush of disappointment would strike me as I knew he had absolutely no good reason to come and talk to me so there we go again yes you guessed it right I usually get upset. I mean I am so confused about what I want I am nervous if he comes to talk to me but the very moment I get sad even he doesn't come. I mean I cannot even talk about it with anyone i mean how should I and that too with whom. As I was entangled with my own thoughts I heard a big BANG!!!!!!!!!! Realizing it was me who hit the head to a locker as I was busy thinking about my own NOT SO love life.

"Ouch,shit" I said to myself forcing myself to stand up gathering my books which were now scattered thanks to my absolute great concentration on where I was heading.

"Here letmme help you out" Aiden said helping me get up

"Hey, Aiden what makes u here thanks anyway but I guess I am done" I acted to be ignorant of his existence

"No i was just passing by and remember my locker is just across yours"

"OO right yeah sorry just lost in my own thoughts, so do you have any class now"

"Yup history class which of course I am bunking as I Forgot to bring my assignment and for a perfectly good reason to bunk I am going to need your help" he said giving his evil smile at me

"What no Aiden last time I helped you bunking class I ended up at a whole month detention and you had to sweep the cafeteria floors for two weeks"

"No seriously I Promise you Ava this time you won't fall in any trouble and yes I am sorry for getting you in trouble but please help me out" he said with his cute puppy dog face.

"But why do you need my help ask terry or any of your girlfriends" i joked

"Nope not really as terry is busy making out with his girl in the girl's washroom and I don't have any girlfriend what made you think that" Aiden asked being a little surprised

"NO I mean you are the AIDEN HARRISON every girl would die to sleep with you ...ahh leave it never mind so what's the plan"

"BUT...Yea the plan ok so you have to act a bit sick and we go to Miss. Baker and I tell her that I have to take you home and take care of you as your brother cannot come and your parents are out of town good idea ehh??"

"WHAT you expect this plan would work Aiden you know not that good in acting and you want to make me bunk with you seriously Aiden what made you think I'll do that ...oh me running away from you the whole day was better plan " I spilled out.

"You-u run-ning away from me the who-le day" he asked bewildered

"No oops sorry didn't mean it that way actually a friend of mine was to stalk you for the whole day and she also wanted to drag me ...anyways back to plan you know I cannot resist your puppy dog face fine then I'm in"

"OH-ok oh wow that's great But don't you worry we can go out somewhere of course you don't expect me to drop you home right "he joked

OF course I expected him to drop me home oh my god he won't yay I am on CLOUD NINE this is the best day of my life. Jee I am so happy I might faint he is the most adorable guy on earth but I know I am still his best friend's lil sister but anyways I am getting to go out with him all alone I don't expect anything to happen but still I am happy.

"So are you taking me out on a date" I joked waiting for his reply

"OH I'm not that lucky to take a beautiful angel like you out" he replied winking

"WOAH you are one good flirt how many girls have you said this to"

"None actually...but I was telling the truth"

"Yeah yeah I believe you...anyways let's get you out f history class ...So do we go now "

"Yea we go now and you have to act as if you have a massive headache and you can barely stand can I trust you with the acting Ava"

"Yes you can try to"

"Fine then lets head to the teacher's room then"

"Are you sure you want to do this Aiden we might get detention "I asked him looking scared

"Don't worry I am there and I'll handle everything you just stick to your acting"

"MRS. Baker sorry for disturbing but I am afraid I cannot attend the history class today my friend here is severely sick with a massive headache and see she cannot even barely stand so I was hoping to drop her home and her brother is off school too" Aiden informed MRS.BAKER with a serious face and tone

"OH my dear lord MS. Finn are you alright you were perfectly fine in the morning what happened suddenly" MRS.BAKER asked me

"Actually MRS.BAKER I-I dunno I have these migraines and they they are so bad I's like they are gonna burst my head and Aiden here is my neighbor he lives next door so I was hoping if he could drop me "I said in my most quietest voice and trying to act sick and almost falling down with Aiden's hands on my shoulder.

"Oh I'm afraid I shouldn't let you both out together it's against school rules but seeing your condition MS.Finn I give you the permission so you both can leave and MR. Harrison take good care of MS.Finn"

"Thank you so much MRS.BAKER"

Slowly and hoping she doesn't call us from the back changing her mind Aiden and I somehow managed to get out of the school with Aiden's hands on my shoulder I was getting cold looks but at the same time I was filled with happiness.

"YESS see MS.Finn we did it we make a good team after all we should do this more often"

"What no way that's the last time I am ever helping you I was shaking with fear and if we are caught you are so dead Aiden"

"Sure Sunshine...we won't get caught and even if we do I'll tell it's my fault the teachers still will love you for your nerdy history...so where do you wanna go"

"Hey I like my name "Sunshine" lover boy I'm sure you are filled with names like that...and I dunno wherever want"

"Well thank you Sunshine...then in that case lets go eat something first this acting sure made me hungry"

I nodded and he helped me get in the car by opening the door ahhh!!!! What a perfect gentlemen .But the more time I was spending with him the more I was falling in love with him how am I ever gonna pass through when I come out f my dream world and realize it's no date but just that we are going to eat after we together have bunked school.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY guys I'm so sorry for such a late upload please don't hate me and stop reading the story I am sure I did make up to you by writing a big chapter this time. Actually my results were out and I did horrible so I was getting the cold treatment from my mum so sorry from now no more late uploads please read the story and if you like please VOTE(I knw too early to ask for one) but still.so on the next chapter Ava and Aiden's outing will be described till then enjoy chapter 2 .

<3 rae