Chapter 16 [Prom]

Hey guys finally the moment is here for all you were waiting for THE PROM and I know the chapters were getting boring but now I won’t stretch it too far you guys will love it but that doesn’t mean the story comes to an end it still has a long way to go a lot of surprises are coming your way so hope you all love it …enjoy :)

IN THIS CHAPTER I WON’T BE USING ANY CHRACTERS POV IT’S GONNA BE MINE, THE AUTHOR’S POV AS THIS HELPS IN EXPLAINING THE STORY IN A BETTER WAY!!!!

_ _ _  _ _ _  __ __ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _  _ __  _ _ _ _  _  _  _  _   _   _  _ _ _ _ __ _ _  _    _ _ _  _ _ _ __ _ _ _

As, the prom was only two days away all the students were busy decorating, buying their dresses getting dates some also succeeding in getting one but some getting rejected badly all this was going on in St.Mary High !! Of course the three selected candidates had a lot to do in order to win the title this year some were honest in what they did while some chose the way of lies and dishonesty where as Ava Finn knew what she had to do even though she didn’t want to take part in all this crap but she knew she wanted to give her best shot ….

“Steph so what do we do now?” Ava asked Stephanie

“I already asked Stefan to put up the posters and now all you have to do is win the hearts of all the ones who are going to vote for you “ she replied

“And how I do that?”

“Well we can bribe them!!!”

“No, no way Steph I ain’t doing that if I win I will win in an honest way”

“Well then you have a lot to do in these two days”

“Like ??”

“Well help any students if they face any problems , volunteer if any help is needed, don’t argue or fight be nice and sweet well you are already that but still even more won’t do any harm right?”

“Yeah I guess you’re right Steph so I can do all that but let’s just hope that this time Stacey doesn’t seduce all the guys and bribe all the girls like last year to get them vote for her”

“Well for that Ava my darling, I have an idea” She winked at her

“What are you gonna do this time Steph”

“Well you just have to wait and watch my friend”

As, the school bell both Ava and Steph headed to their respective classes whereas  Aiden was busy planning for something he worked hard for days …and he was desperately waiting for Prom…Then the bell rang for recess and all the students headed to the cafeteria.

“Steph, who are you looking for and I have a feeling something very bad is about to happen” Ava asked Stephanie in a low tone

“Ava, bad would be the wrong word use the word “dirty” something dirty is about to happen here ,you just have to watch the show and enjoy “

“But what are you gonna do?”

“You’ll see, now there comes the lead to the show” Steph informed pointing at Stacey and her friend but the other one was missing

Stacey and her friends Suzanne and Sienna were like the pink sluts there and always trying to get attention and dating guys and dump them, Stacey was best friends with Ava and Stephanie but when things took the wrong turn with them they decided to become enemies for life and as they wanted Attention all the time Stephanie today decided to do something which would get them a lot of attention and also would help her friend.

“STACEY, STACEY, you dishonest p*mp, you b***h , wh**e how dare you do something like that I thought you were a friend” Sienna the missing pinky came shouting to the cafeteria