Chapter 8

Hey guys I’m extremely Sorry for being this late I was really busy please don’t give up on reading well anyways now here for you is Chapter 8 read and enjoy :).

Ava’s POV

“Ava sweetie please open the door talk to me “Stephanie pleaded knocking the washroom door

“No Steph not a good time now I’ll talk to you later I just need to be alone for the moment and if George asks for me tell him I was feeling sick so I went back home”

“Av- look Ava don’t cry over on a stupid guy please if he doesn’t care about your feeling than be smart enough to let him go girl seriously he is not worth it I’m sure not enough for your tears so please let me see you sunken face now”

“You are going to make me come out aren’t you?”

“Hell yea I am so be a good girl come in or else I know what will make you come out”

“Ok fine fine I am coming out”

“Ava see yourself for a moment you look disastrous girl your makeup’s completely smudged you have a boyfriend outside respect his eyesight for heaven’s sake”

“Oh stop it Steph he is so not my boyfriend he was just a bait that’s it”

“But he does take you to be his girlfriend right? And besides prom is around the corner you don’t wanna go without a date do you keep him until prom and see what happens next Arite for the time being just play along”

“B-but”

“No But’s or if’s anymore and well think about it if you just tell him that George you can get out of my life you are done being my bait how will it seem you will lose him as a friend as well right?”

“Yes I guess you’re right Steph but I just feel so down I wanna go home now “

“Yea school will be over within an hour I’ll drive you home then ok now wipe your tears and freshen up I’ve to rush now Calculus class but you promise me that you won’t cry anymore “

“Yea I promise you are one hell of an annoying best friend”

“Yea sometimes I just can’t resist being one”

******************

Dear Diary,

The prom was coming around the corner now only four days left I wasn’t excited at all I actually am wondering whether I would even go or not I already was upset about Aiden and then to see him with another girl in prom would be more disastrous for me I’m not even sure that I can control my urge to hit that girl but if I wouldn’t go Stephanie would for sure hit me with her heels…and then also George who was looking forward to take me to prom and I should respect his desire I just shouldn’t push him away from me I know how it feels when someone you love gets away from you and I don’t want George to go through all that pain I’m going through………

But now I had to do something which was even harder for me which was to be normal in front of Aiden I mean he takes me as a good friend so I have to be what he wants me to be even though it will be killing me from inside to not be more than a friend to him but what else could I do everything has just slipped from my hands and according to me the hardest thing in the world is to hide your pain behind just this smile for everyone around you I feel so used it’s like someone has used me and has thrown me in the dungeon when it’s not even Aiden’s fault he never promised me to be more than a friend it was me who was weaving so many dreams to be with someone who was completely out of my league but I just have to accept the way things are now with Stephanie Stefan my annoying brother George for people who actually care about how I am but this time I will try to be happy for them  so they don’t worry about how I am……….. I always feel good after writing my diary I was sitting outside school on the same day being sure that nobody would disturb me.