Chapter 7

Hey guys this is the new chapter to my story hope all of like it and if you do (Vote, Comment, and Fan). Thank you for taking out your time and reading my story hope you like it enjoy :).

AVA’S POV

Why does it always have to be me? I never intended to kiss George but I was helpless if I didn’t kiss him everything would have been spoilt I feel like such a sl*t even though I feel guilty I still have to use him as a bait and I feel horrible about it but what else can I do? Now that I can’t find Aiden or any of my friends anywhere I feel something wrong is definitely going on but what…..

“Ava where you going?” George asked me holding back my hand

I’m going to find Ai--….umm I mean I need to be somewhere it’s important, I guess it’s time for us to part Boyfriend” I pouted trying to be the perfect girlfriend.

“OH not so easy girlfriend got you after a long chase not letting you go so easy please stay with me for a lil longer please”

“But-umm Geor---“ before I could say something he started kissing me again well wow perfect ending to my love life. Why does he kiss me all the time it’s painful and sad when you don’t get to kiss the one you want….even when the guy kissing you is not of a hot ass as well. I had to play along with his kiss and not let any resistance on my face of him kissing me I guess I just have to wait for Stephanie and Stefan to come back………….

*************************

“Stephanie you wait right here I’ll go see where Aiden goes after I cover it’s your turn keep your Bluetooth on for heaven’s sake” Stefan ordered

“Yes master I will keep it on but please don’t screw things up don’t get all angry if he doesn’t show any positive signs try to be calm”

“Hey Steph who’s the violent one here?”

‘You of course”

“Yea so who was the one to kick her ex-boyfriend so bad with the hockey stick that he ended up in hospital I’m sure I’m not gay and as far as I know Ava hasn’t dated in for like over a year”

“Hey that’s mean he came an hour late for our date and he took me to watch Kung Fu panda I mean who does that” Stephanie replied acting innocent

“Yea Steph you are never gonna change”

“Stefan aren’t we suppose to be doing work for our best friend over here why are you arguing with me “

“You distracted me LOSER”

“Right now I’m a loser now who’s irresponsible and violent now” Stephanie shouted at Stefan as went to the men’s washroom following Aiden.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hey man how you doing?” Stefan asked Aiden trying to be calm.

“Hey yea doing fine” Aiden replied splitting water on his face

“Yea you don’t seem fine all cool”

“No I’m completely fine”

“Well if you say so….but man you missed the kiss in the cafeteria I’m sure everybody loves some free make out session well George’s lucky what do you think?”

“MM yea maybe… hey man gotta go catch you later need some fresh air”

“Sure man anytime” Stefan replied watching Aiden go.