Chapter 18

Hey guys sorry for the late update just so very busy with school and stuffs. So here goes for you chapter 18.

AVA’S POV

The world suddenly started to seem beautiful again I felt as if I am the happiest person alive. There’s nothing better that can happen to me. I felt as if I’m on cloud nine, everything just felt right everything is perfect the way it is. So, here I am in his arms and I feel that nothing can go wrong everything is just the way it should be.

“Ava, I’m so sorry for the things I’ve done with you I know I shouldn’t have done anything like that” Aden says cupping my face

“Look, Aiden what you did wasn’t right but also wasn’t wrong and though I was angry at you about everything before but what you did today made up for everything , so don’t u dare say sorry”

“You know this is what I love about you and I have somewhere to take you tonight so will you be my date for the night?”

I intentionally gave him an angry serious look.

“What?? You don’t wanna go?? “He panicked

I bursted out laughing “It’s so easy to make you a fool” I replied kissing his cheek “Of course I’ll come with you where is it you wanna take me??”

“That should remain a surprise” he replied grinning

“Fine fine…you know how much I love surprises”

“I do sunshine”

So, the whole journey took about 45 minutes it already was dark and I also texted mom that I would be coming home late. I never wanted this time to end we were singing, laughing, and talking the whole way. But as we got nearer to the place it started seeming more familiar to me.

“Where are we Aiden?”

“Remember, our first date?”

“OH THE HILL!! You’re taking me there yes obviously I remember I love that day it’s the first time we hugged there, you were very upset weren’t you??”

‘Yeah I was missing my mom a lot!!Though Camilla is my step mom and she really loves me like her own son yet I don’t know why I missing mom more than anything”

“I can understand Aiden”

“Okay now enough of this now let us enjoy our first official date properly”

“Yeah sure”

So, once again here we are at the top of the hill with the view of the whole city and it was full moon today just about adding the perfect scenario for our date. Aiden had arranged for a little picnic with all my favorite food chocolate chip cookies, pancakes with extra maple syrup etc. The time, place him everything was perfect. After we ate a bit, we were just talking when suddenly ….

“Ava??”

“Yeah”

And he suddenly presses his soft lips to mine and we started kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. My fingers ran through his soft hair and he was pulling me even closer to his hard body, wow I was enjoying this I never wanted this to stop and the best part was that our lips just fit each other , yeah well I thought it would we were just so perfect with each other…

“Ava Finn, I Love you so much please promise me that you won’t ever leave me alone “

“It’s impossible for me to live without you how can I go away from you Aiden?? Please never think that I’m not going anywhere” and saying this I hugged him tightly and I could feel tears in my eyes but I controlled them thinking that would just spoil the moment.

“Okay, so let’s head home then” he suggests

“Sure lets”

The drive back was much more slower took about an hour as we stopped for an ice-cream, and throughout the whole drive he held my hand with one hand and drove the car with the other. His hand in mine and mine in his yet again I was extremely happy I never wanted this hands to get separated EVER!! As, we reached home I kissed him a goodbye and he promised to come pick me up the next day for school.

Well, about school I got all those jealous looks from hundreds of girls as I and Aiden entered the school holding hands and people were congratulating me for both being the Prom Queen and also being with Aiden. Now that’s what it felt like to be popular but I didn’t want any of this I had Aiden that’s all I cared about.

As I entered school Aiden headed for his classes and when I was heading for mine, Stephanie comes in running towards me.

“AVA AVA hey wait up for me babe”

I wasn’t that angry at Steph but she did owe me an explanation

“Ava, look I’m sorry for what I did I stopped Aiden but he didn’t listen to me at all trust me I never wanted to be the part of this and trust me we never kissed it was just pure acting in front of you, and and that day I asked him not to do this but he still did I was dating Luke and trust me I’m extremely sorry So did I lose my best friend for this stupid act? “She said in one breathe

“Steph first catch your breath and calm down it’s alright trust me you don’t have to apologize buddy its cool”

“Seriously?? Oh sheesh I couldn’t sleep the whole night thinking we would turn into mortal enemies”

‘That’s not ever possible Steph you know that right?? You’re my best friend and always will be “

“Aww, you’re the best Av”

“So, when did you guys plan this whole thing??’

“Remember that day I was in the basketball court with him we both got into a bet if I lose he makes me do whatever he wanted and if I win I would do the same to him and guess what you’re boyfriend is a far too good of a basketball player that douche defeated me with 10 points and so yeah I lost and we planned this whole thing but we had no wrong intentions , no matter how much he pretended to stay with me he still got jealous when he saw you with George and he loved you like anything you were the only thing he talked about” he replied

I blushed on Steph saying this “oh I see, you guys are great Actors I have to say”

“I know right can you tell his to your darling boyfriend he says  I overreact”

“Oh Steph” I was laughing

“No seriously”

I was still laughing

AFTER TWO WEEKS

The last two weeks went just about the same way, me and Aiden spent loads of time together went on many dates, we both had a great time. But another thing I was excited about was my 17th birthday day tomorrow. I double checked the date and made sure that it actually was 15th August because last year I go the date wrong. I was wondering that is Aiden making any surprise plan with Stefan and Stephanie again I’m sure he remembers. The day before 15th I just couldn’t sleep thinking about my first birthday with him I just was too excited about everything. As the clock ticks to 12:00 PM, I expected his call or him just sneaking to my room through my window. Or mom and Terry entering my room with a cake or Steph or Stefan would call or show up somehow.

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. DID EVERYONE FORGET MY BIRTHDAY??

DID MY BOYFRIEND EVEN FORGET MY BIRTHDAY?? OH GREAT A GREAT START TO MY SPECIAL DAY.