Chapter 20

Hey guys sorry again for the delay, hope you all like Chapter 20 as this is the turning point of the story :)

P.S Please Check out the prologue of my new story “THE LOVE PLAN”

AVA’s POV

Now that is what I call the shock of the year, I could barely speak I was completely and utterly speechless Aiden Steph Stefan and many others remembered my birthday so did Terry …wow I just love them all

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AVA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TA-DA “everyone stopped and Aiden came forward to me.

“Aiden you didn’t have to …”

“Ava I had to  ...Happy Birthday Baby I love you “He leaned and kissed my cheek and then followed by another actual kiss.

“Guys guys we aren’t here to watch Porn so if you guys could stop for a while” Steph joked and I eyed here I stop look

“We don’t mind showing you one Steph” Aiden replied winking at me

I was blushing like crazy

“You look even more beautiful when you turn pink Ava “

“Okay you can stop now Aiden” I replied

“Ava Happy Birthday Babe do you like all this?? “ Steph asked after pulling me into a hug

“Like?? I LOVE all this you guys are seriously the best friends anyone could have”

“Well duh “she replied with a smile

After Stefan Terry with of course trying his best to not argue with me and wished me Happy Birthday Mom called and wished me too saying she was on her way back home

The party carried on for the almost midnight and I got tons of gifts and presents , everyone had left and then Aiden helped e to carry all the presents up to my room and clean the backyard which was now in a disastrous stat after the party animals came in it and by party animals I meant Terry’s friends ..But with Aiden’s help everything was done in no time. Then after a hour we were in my room all alone we both exhausted and tired lied in my bed and I kept my head in his chest and hugged him tight.

“Ava won’t you ask if I will give you a present or not??”

“I don’t need any present you’re my biggest present”

“Umm okay then I’ll return the gift I bought for you” he joked

“You what?? No I wanna see it “I suddenly jumped and got up

“Okay fine fine close your eyes “

“What?? You are so weird at times “I laughed and closed my eyes

With my eyes being closed I could feel his hands in my neck that he was making me wear something there.

“Okay now open”

As I opened my eyes I could see he bought me a necklace with Aiden &Ava written on it. I almost had tears in my eyes as then he hugged me tight and said I love you .He was the best thing that had ever happened to me , I loved him like crazy and I never wanted to let him go…..

ONE YEAR LATER

“So, Ava senior year Huh awesome feeling babe” Stephanie said being all excited

“Yeah it it is “I replied

“Why are you all down today what’s wrong anything wrong with Aiden?? “

“Yeah actually he’s been ignoring my calls and he didn’t even come to pick me up today he promised he would everything was fine last night we were on a date we even we together the whole night he seemed a bit down and he kept on saying he never wants to go away from me and if he ever does I shouldn’t be upset Steph I’ seriously scared”

“Ava look, guys ay stuffs like that it doesn’t mean something is wrong right?? He loves you and you love him and I know everything will be fine “

“You think so??”

“I know so”

The whole day I was only thinking about Aiden, he left school as he graduated already along with terry last year and this was my senior year but nothing seemed good without him. Nor I was excited nor attentive neither in class nor in the mood to do anything, I just wanted him o be here with me. I tried calling him a thousand times but every time he would ignore it. I got angry at one point but then I was worried, after I got back from school I found out that Aiden home was empty, and empty as in the whole house nor his parents was there neither he was nor any of this things were there. Did he move out?? Without telling me??

That’s why he wasn’t picking my calls?? I had so many questions in my mind but had answers to none I ran to my house and I asked mom …but mom had n answers but a letter which Aiden had left behind for me ………………

I had Tears in my eyes seeing the letter, but then I began reading it:

Dear Ava,

I know you must be very shocked on seeing that I left you this letter and I even ignored all your calls the whole day and I didn’t even come to pick you up today. I’m sorry for all that Ava, but from today onwards I won’t be able to do any of them anymore because I have to go far away from you life Ava, I don’t want to trust me I don’t but I’m left with no other choice….Saying goodbye to you would be probably the most difficult thing for me that’s why I’m going away like this giving you by this letter. I know you’ll be devastated after reading this letter but I’m in a much worse state than you are don’t think I’m breaking u with you because of some fault in you, you have no flaws Ava you’re the most perfect girl I ever know the flaw is in my and if I stay in your life you’ll get nothing but pain, and as I love you more than my life I can’t see you in pain. I know you’re a strong girl Ava you can live without me you have to live without me because now I’m far away from you where we can never meet again. I’m sorry Ava I had to do this with you I’m sorry I couldn’t keep my promise of keeping you happy and staying together forever. Please don’t hate me Ava I love you and I’m sorry .Please Take care of yourself and try to forget me!!!!

_________________________________________________________________