Chapter 3

Hey guys.....see this time I am uploading the new chapter really quick trying my best to win over your hearts. So here is for you chapter 3 enjoy ... Oh and if you like my story please vote, comment for any idea or suggestion and fan too...:)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ _

"So, sunshine I was thinking we could get our tummies filled up first, then carry on with our romance" Aiden replied with a wink

"What is up with you these days you don't have a fever do you?"

"Why what's wrong do I look pale?"

"NO you seem a lot better not the usual YOU"

"OO so what's the usual me then...Whom do you like more?" Aiden said his hands stiff on the steering wheel

"Jee don't get serious I was just saying as you decided not to pick up anything to talk about so I thought I should start of and yea the plan sounds good enough"

He nodded with a smile but somewhere I could see this pain I never saw in him. Whenever I was with him my heart always would skip a beat. Why was it so hard for me to forget him he is a playboy and I can totally see it in him I mean all the girls he sleeps with I am sure he lost his virginity when he was 15. People say that a person falls in love once in a lifetime only but each time a see him maybe only for a fraction of seconds too I fall in love with him all over again. Why did he have to be so charming? Why did I have to fall in love with him? And even if I do love him I do need to confront him with my feelings and if I cannot do that then I just need to get over him. I mean if a love is one-sided then that love was not meant to be. But why can't I get over him maybe because he lives just next door and now I am out with him and he is driving me just sitting beside him and I am stealing small glances and looking at him. GROW UP!!! Ava Finn don't run after the forbidden fruit.

But why is it that I think he does feel something for me I mean c'mon then why is he acting so sweet and all with me and why didn't he take any of his s*xy girlfriends and go out with them . But why did he pick to go with me? So I just have to give it a try to check whether he even likes me a bit but how.

"I know you want me

I made it obvious that I want you too

So put it on me

Let's remove the space between you and me" Aiden was singing with high volume on the radio.

While I was staring at him to my wildest surprise that he could ever sing and that even this song wow perfect for my situation. When he suddenly caught me staring at him with a surprised look in my face.

"Hey sorry Ava you don't like the song do you want me to change it or do I sing bad what is it you look surprised?" Aiden asked me in one breath

"Aiden breathe...its nothing actually it just surprised me that you are singing I never heard you listening to Enrique 's songs I thought you might be into metal or rock like other guys also I never thought you could sing so good and this is my favorite songs so don't you dare change it"

"Wow why thank you sunshine but I don't even sing that good but I am glad hearing it from you and no way you are kidding it's my favorite song too but it's a secret you see I don't tell any of my friends I can sing or I hear to Enrique they know me as a complete metal freak as they are one too example your brother. Terry always have hated songs like that we've even had arguments about it so I just stopped listening to it but today when I heard I just couldn't stop"

"But you know something Aiden your friends should accept you the way you are. People who embrace you completely with your faults and perfections they are your real friends."

TIL' LIFE DO US APARTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara