Angel 1

This chapter is dedicated to Baozi20! Hi unnie, XD ^^ read her Xiumin and Sunny fanfic.

ツツツ

"Hey, bro." Kai greeted Sehun as he walks near their usual table inside their favorite bar.

Sehun nods at him then immediately grabbed the bottle of alcoholic drink and drunk it in just one gulp.

He sits beside Chanyeol who's currently drinking his beer. "So Sehun, how's Seohyun's condition?"

"How would he know? Her parents wouldn't let him get near Seohyun." Kai butted in

"That was.." Chanyeol started "a torture.."

"Fck them." Sehun cursed on the air

Kai patted him in his shoulder. When suddenly a lady wearing just thin dress revealing her big boobs and thighs. Another slut trying to flirt with Sehun.

When the lady was about to sit beside him, he immediately gave it a glare "Don't you dare touch me if you don't want me to punch you on your face."

Trembling, the lady immediately walks away. Chanyeol and Kai laughed.

"That was rude, Sehun." Chanyeol laugh

"And funny!" Kai added while laughing loud, Sehun didn't mind them and just continue drinking.

Sehun didn't gave any damn care about any girl he met after what happened to Seohyun, his girlfriend.

Every memories of that tragedy keeps running into his mind every fcking minute.

~

"Hey, Sehun, where are you going to take me?" Seohyun his girlfriend asked while they're heading up towards the rooftop

"I will show you something.." he answered while beaming widely

They keep running towards the rooftop with their hands intertwined with each other.

As they reached the rooftop, they stop at the middle. Sehun looked at her and took her both hands.

It's already dark and the only source of light is the round moon from above.

"What are we doing here?"

Sehun answered him with a smile. "Look." He said pointing the sky

Seohyun turned and look up the sky, suddenly they heard blast and a beautiful fireworks covered the sky from their sight.

She was amaze of everything she saw, when she was about to tell Sehun that the fireworks are beautiful, she saw Sehun kneeled in one knee in front of her, she was suddenly get confused.

"Seohyun.." Sehun started while looking at his girlfriend's eyes "will you marry me?"

Seohyun was shocked, she doesn't want to marry Sehun at the first place, she just want to be his girlfriend because he's the most popular and handsome guy in their school, yes, they've been 6 years in a relationship but she doesn't really want to get married.