Angel 28

ツツツ

They went home that night. Taeyong and Irene still remember how Yoona cried hard on Luhan's chest back there.

~

Yoona keeps following the Rilakkuma mascot. She start running on the lane not even noticing the traffic light turned green.

The cars start moving, Luhan saw her and immediately ran towards her. One of the cars almost bumped on the tree at the sidewalk creating a screeched sound. Luhan grabbed Yoona's waist and they both landed on the sidewalk.

People's gasps can still hear. Luhan helps Yoona to sit. She's trembling in fear as unknown memories start flooding in her mind.

She's crying.. a little boy is mad at her.. she's begging for forgiveness.. and there's a loud thud, she felt nothing but pain, she saw the same boy crying telling her to wake up and everything went dark..

Those blurry images are flashing on her mind. He tugged on Luhan's coat and cried hard there. Taeyong and Irene saw them and helped Yoona.

~

Yoona is now sleeping inside her room, she told Irene and Taeyong about those visions she saw and that makes them confused. Luhan went home after checking if Yoona is really alright.

Taeyong and Irene heard the doorbell rang. Irene immediately opened the door revealing a lady in her late 40s.

She look so beautiful even with those small wrinkles on the side of her eyes. The smile on lady's face turned into frown when she saw Irene. Taeyong went on the door "Eomma?!" He exclaimed in utter surprise

Irene moved backwards letting the lady went inside "yes, I'm your eomma, TY." She said and looked at Irene again

Irene caught her gaze and she bowed 90 degrees right away. "G-good evening, ma'am.." she greeted

"Good evening.. who are you? Are you my baby's girlfriend?" She asked making Irene blushed

"Eomma!" Taeyong exclaimed "I'm not a baby anymore."

His eomma chuckled, she think, Irene is really Taeyong's girlfriend and she just proceed on the kitchen "where's your hyung, Taeyong?"

"He's.. not around, eomma." Taeyong answered "what are you doing here? Where's appa?"

"I just drop by to give you this foods and gifts from me and your father." She answered placing all the things on the table "your appa is sleeping so I left him on the hotel."

And as if remembering, Taeyong grabbed her eomma's hand and dragged her on the couch at the living room, it makes her surprised. "Omo, Taeyong! Why did you do that?"

Taeyong looked at Irene. "Irene, get all the folders." He said. Irene frowned for a moment before she realize. She immediately nodded and get the folder and hand it to Taeyong.

His mom are just watching him as he sat on the couch beside Irene, across her sit.

"So.. eomma.." Taeyong started then put the folder and the newspaper on the table. His mother looked at it "Did you know who's this?" He asked pointing the girl on the worn out picture.