Angel 30 (Final)

[A.N: Please read between the lines.

ps. This is quite long
pps. I'm sorry in advance]

ツツツ

Yoona woke up this morning hoping that what happened last night was just a dream, but its not.

She tried to forget about it and enjoy her last stay with them. It's too early (she didn't sleep at all) she went inside the kitchen and saw Irene cooking their breakfast while humming some unknown songs.

"Irene!" She called while smiling. "Good morning!"

Irene smiled back at her "Good morning, too, Yoona-unnie!" She greeted back "why you wake up this early?"

"I just thought this day will be great, don't you think?"

"It's always great unnie, as long as you're smiling and happy like that." Irene mumbles "Do you want to help me prepare the breakfast?"

"Can I?" Yoona asked

Irene nodded "its kinda lonely alone here. It's better if I'm with you unnie."

"Okay!" Yoona exclaimed and get the extra apron on the rack and wore it "What should I have to do?"

"Just mix this until it boils, Yoona-unnie." Irene said gesturing the stew she's cooking "I'll just get the ingredients for cookies, Taeyong wants to eat cookies."

"Okay, I'll help you with that too." Yoona smiled, Irene nodded and get the ingredients from the cabinet and inside the refrigerator. "You know, Irene? I'm going to miss you, so much!"

Irene went near the ref "Just remember that if you love, you have to prepare yourself to be hurt too.. they said love is always the twin of hurt.." Yoona added

"What are you talking about, unnie?" Irene asked as she get the chocolate inside the ref. she placed it on the kitchen counter and hugged Yoona

"Just always remember that, I love you and you're more like a dongsaeng to me. All I want for you is to be happy."

"I love you, too, Yoona-unnie. Why're you talking like that.." Irene asked "It's like you're going somewhere and you'll never come back anymore." She pouted

Yoona smiled at her "Just don't mind me."

"If you're planning to leave, just don't do it, Yoona-unnie because I'll cry, I'm telling you!" Irene exclaimed

Yoona wants to cry. She can't take it.. sooner she'll break down.

After cooking, they prepared all the food on the table, Sehun and Taeyong went out of their room.

Sehun immediately hugged Yoona and kissed her cheek "Good morning, gorgeous!" He greeted

Yoona blushed "G-good morning.." Sehun chuckled and sat on his usual spot

After greeting each other 'good morning' they all eat and prepare for school after.

They separate ways when they enter the University. Irene and Taeyong went on their building while Sehun and Yoona proceed on their classroom.