Angel 6

ツツツ

Sehun and Kris are currently walking towards the cafeteria with Yoona and Jessica talking in front of them.

Everyone are staring at Yoona, thinking who is she, and to add that she's so beautiful that every guy wants to meet her.

Jessica answers every questions that Yoona asked, like; are they selling ice cream here?, are the foods here, all free? And can I eat all of the foods here?

Kai and Chanyeol are already sitting on their usual seat at the middle of the cafeteria, where all the attentions are on them. As they see Sehun and Kris with Yoona and Jessica walking near them, Kai waved his hands on the air and call them.

They sit on the long table at the middle of the cafeteria. Yoona is on the right side beside Sehun with a vacant chair beside her. Jessica is in front of her beside Kris, whilst the others are on the left side. (Did you get it, guys? XD)

"I will buy foods for us, Yoona come with me." Jessica mumbles as she stood up

"Okay, call us if you're already done. We will take it." Chanyeol said, Jessica nodded then face Sehun

"Sehun, give me your card. You will buy for Yoona." She said offering her hand, Sehun handed his card.

The two girls made their way to the different stall all over the cafeteria, Yoona is pointing all of the foods she want.

After more minutes of walk they finally decided what they will eat. After paying all the foods they ordered, they call the boys to pick them up.

As they all get the food and put it on their table, they starts eating. They're on the middle of eating when Chanyeol saw Luhan holding a tray of food finding some vacant seats inside the cafeteria.

Chanyeol noticed that there's no more vacant seats around and he looked at the chair beside Yoona. It's vacant so, as a concern citizen he always was, he called Luhan.

"Luhan!" He called while waving his hands up on the air, Luhan looked at him "You can sit here, its vacant."

With that, Sehun almost choked his food, Kai secretly hit Chanyeol's back because of its stubbornness. They know what happened that night when Sehun went on the hospital to visit Seohyun. Sehun told them everything he heard about Luhan, Seohyun and her parents.

Luhan gratefully walk towards them, then sit on the vacant seat beside Yoona. Yoona and Jessica smiled at him while the others just gave him a toothless smile, he smiled back and start eating.

On the middle of their lunch, Yoona had problems with her pasta, she doesn't know how to mix it properly with its white sauce.

He tugged Sehun's shirt "Sehun.." she murmurs, Sehun looked at her, asking why "I can't mix it.." she said pointing the pasta

Sehun grabbed her pasta and start mixing it. They heard Luhan chuckled beside Yoona. Yoona looked at him "Why are you chuckling, Luhan?"

"Nothing, you're just cute, Yoona." Luhan answered while looking unto Yoona's eyes.

"Wait, you guys already know each other?" Jessica asked, they both nod as an answer, Sehun is just watching them "Really? How?"