PLEASE READ!

I know.. I know.. I'm sorry for the ending of Falling Angel.

I never think that this would turned into an angst.

Maybe some of you are saying "What?! That's it? That's really it?!", "What the hell is the problem of this crazy author?" Or "Jongina! Yun na yon?", "Ang pangit ng ending" and "Sira ulo yung author."

Because I know you're all disappointed about the ending.

But I also want you guys to know that I won't leave you hanging with this kind of epilogue.

As you notice (if ever you did) I didn't put "The End" at the last part of the epilogue, which I don't usually do, because I always put that two words whenever I end a story. (My loyal readers knows this.)

And because I'm thankful to all of you for reading this messy story and to add that I just really love you all..

So I'm thinking of making a..

BOOK TWO.

Yes, a Book Two of Falling Angel and I can assure you guys that the book two will be the opposite of this.

The book two will have less drama and more on sweetness. :) I'll also continue Lay and Yuri's story there.

I hope you guys will support it also like how you supported this. Jebal~ *c r i e s*

You can check the story on my profile and I'll update the first chapter soon.

I'm counting on you guys.

I love you all!

xoxo.
-Kate