Angel 19

ツツツ

Sehun is currently driving while Yoona and Irene are singing along with the song playing inside the car. Whilst Taeyong is busy chatting with his friends.

"You have a nice voice, Irene!" Yoona exclaimed

Irene giggled "You too, unnie."

"Jessica has a beautiful voice too." She said while smiling.

Upon hearing Jessica's name, Sehun remembered Kris told him earlier "Yoona.." he called still eyes fixed on the road, Yoona answered her with a hum "Jessica and Kris had a fight.."

"What? Why?" Yoona asked

"It's about what happened yesterday." Sehun started, even Irene and Taeyong are listening "We talked about it earlier, that's why I went to our school."

"Yeah, what did you talked about, hyung?" Taeyong asked

"About Tiffany.." Sehun mumbles

"Tiffany.. I thought she's nice!" Taeyong exclaimed

Yoona looked at him then smile "She's nice, Taeyong." She said "maybe she has a reasons why she did those, but I know.. deep inside her, she's nice."

"You're being nice again, Yoona unnie.." Irene pouted "Stop being so nice, the others might took advantage of it."

"She's right, noona." Taeyong agreed "be mean and selfish sometimes."

"I don't think I can do that, Taeyong." Yoona smiled

"Ugh, you're so nice!" Taeyong groans

"Yoona's right, Tiffany has reasons.." Sehun muttered earning the attention of the three. "Tiffany and Seohyun are siblings."

"What? Then why did she do it?" Taeyong asked

"She thinks that Yoona is taking all away from Seohyun.." Sehun answered

"Is it about you, hyung?" Taeyong asked

Sehun nod "and Luhan.."

"B-but I'm not taking you away, Sehun.." Yoona breathed "or even Luhan.." she felt sudden sadness, she didn't do anything, why they're thinking that she stole everything from Seohyun, she didn't even know who Seohyun is. The only thing she knows is its Sehun girlfriend.

"I know that, Yoona.." Sehun said taking glance at Yoona and held her hand "Don't think of it.. its not that important, but please, stay away from Tiffany.. I don't want anything bad happen to you.. you understand?"

Yoona nodded and force a smile "I'll try.." she mumbles

"Yoona unnie, don't be sad.. please?" Irene mumbles "I'll cook for you later, I promise!"