Angel 25

ツツツ

After taking last glance at Sehun, Luhan immediately followed Yoona but he can't find her anywhere.

He was about to go on their building's rooftop when he saw Krystal running towards him, calling his name. "Luhan.." she panted as she gets near him

Luhan slid both of his hands in his pocket before facing her "Why?" He asked

Krystal inhaled "I saw some students dragging Yoona at the back of our school. I don't trust those gir—"

Krystal didn't finished her sentence, Luhan immediately ran past by her towards the back of their school. She just let him and went on the Student affairs Department to report what she saw.

Luhan on the other hand is breathing heavily as he gets on the said place. It's strange because no one's in there.

He groans, "Argh! Krystal is fooling me?!" He exclaimed in disbelief

He was about to get back when he heard a loud laugh not far from his position. He followed the laughter and it led him on a large tree. He slowly peek behind and saw Yoona.

She's standing in front of five girls, she looks like she's not in her own self. "We are talking to you! You should speak!!" One of the girls yelled

Without receiving any response from Yoona they all laugh in frustration "So are you a mute now?" The girl with a huge ribbon on her hair asked "You're really freak you know? Look at your eyes and hair, they're not normal and now you're mute. Now you're really a stupid freak!"

Luhan clenched his fist, but he continue watching. He's expecting that Yoona can defend herself, but by the looks of her now, its not like she'll do anything to save herself. She looks lifeless.

Out of frustration, one of the girl held her both shoulder and shook it "Speak up!! Why you're playing with Sehun and Luhan oppa? Why you're always flirting with them?!" She yelled then pushed Yoona on the ground

Yoona whines, the girl get a scissor from her bag and sat on top of Yoona's stomach. The other two girls held Yoona's hand so she can't do anything. They're all laughing. "Is it your face huh?" The girl on top of Yoona asked

"If it is your face, then I'll wretched it so that, Luhan and Sehun oppa won't like you anymore and they will be all mine!"

Yoona closed her eyes as she felt the cold material touching her face. She wants to shout but she can't, she hates how weak she was right now.

"STOP THAT!!!" Luhan yelled making the three girls stood up, trembling in fear. Luhan grabbed the girl whose holding the scissor. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK ARE YOU?!!"

Luhan is more than angry right now making the group of girls shudder in fear "Luhan o-oppa.. my a-arm hurts.." the girl stuttered as she felt Luhan's hard grip on her arm

"And don't you think she's not in pain when you did that to her?!!" Luhan asked gesturing Yoona who's still lying on the ground being too weak.