Angel 29.5

[A.N: This is a short special update for Yuri and Lay. I want you guys to know what will happen to them before this story ends. This is still part of the story so you should read it for you to understand the next and last chapter. Thank you! :)]

ツツツ

"Don't make things hard for the both of you, Yuri." Hyoyeon said "We know you're secretly seeing him."

"How did you—"

"Do you really think we're dumb not to notice it?" Sooyoung asked "You know we're not against it but.. its forbidden.."

"B-but what should I have to do?" Yuri exclaimed "I love him and I can't just leave him."

"This is why we warned you from the very beginning.. you shouldn't fall for a human because you're different.." Hyoyeon muttered

"But I'm once human too!"

"But not anymore! You died and became one of us!" Sooyoung exclaimed "Look, Yuri. I know this is hard but please.. please let go of him.. you know what will happen if you still insist on seeing him."

A tear fell from her eyes "But I don't want to hurt him.."

"You should've realize it from the very start, Yuri." Hyoyeon mumbles

"We don't want to hurt anybody, I know you'll be hurt too but this is for the both of you, Yuri." Sooyoung said "Please let go of him.."

Yuri controls her sobs as she gulped loudly, nodding in process. "Give me this whole day to say goodbye to him.."

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon hugged her "I'm sorry, Yul.. we know its hard.."

~

Yuri wiped her tears as she landed on Lay's balcony. She saw Lay snuggling on his life size unicorn stuff toy on his bed.

She smile and brushed away the thoughts of saying goodbye today, maybe she'll do that later. She just want to enjoy probably their last day together.

She knocked on the glass door. Lay glance at his balcony and his eyes widen upon seeing Yuri. Yuri waved at him while smiling really wide.

Lay abruptly went on the door to open it, totally forgetting about his favorite unicorn. "Yuri?!" He exclaimed as he opened the door.

Yuri didn't speak, she just hugged Lay. "Oh my god.. its really you." Lay mumbles as he hugged Yuri back.

"Yes, its me." Yuri said, stifling sobs "Did you missed me?"

"So much!" Lay exclaimed "You don't know how long I've waited for you to come back!"

Yuri giggles "You're lying, we just saw each other yesterday."

"No, I'm not." Lay answered "Every seconds without you feels like years."

Yuri's heart aches. This is why she doesn't want to hurt Lay, he's too precious for her.