Louis Tomlinsons Sister

A/n Hi Guys! I'm a new writer, so hopefully you guys enjoy!
Edited June 25, 2016.

Miranda's POV
"The show is about to begin..."
I groaned as I shut off my alarm clock. Ew. I have to go back to that Hell Hole called school. Let me just jump off a bridge really quick. I'd get two weeks or so off, at least.
I quietly made my way to the bathroom, stopping and grabbing a towel from the hall closet. After I removed my articles of clothing, I put my hair up into a neat bun and stepped into the warm shower. I breathed in sharply. Soap had gotten on my cuts. I quickly rinsed off so I would cause myself less pain. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out.

      As I walked past my living room, I saw my abusive father passed out in a drunken slumber on the couch, whiskey bottles surrounding him. Marvelous.

        I ducked into room and quietly closed the door. Wouldn't want to wake up the drunk this early. That would surely get me a beating. But, at least  there is food on the house, the bills get paid, and I guess were considered upper middle class. I shouldn't complain so much. Many have it worse than I do.

           I opened my closet doors and quickly slipped on a matching pair of undergarments, and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans. I looked around, and grabbed and Alice in Chains long sleeved shirt. Where the hell are my shoes? Fuck. They're beside the front door. I'll get them later. I walked over to the vanity and did my normal makeup, just some basic face makeup, and some winged eyeliner and mascara. Leaving my room, I went into the bathroom, and brushed my teeth. While plugging in my straighter, I grabbed my heat protectant and hair brush. Spraying my hair, I desperately tried to ignore the fact that it sounded like I was eating an apple. Sadly, I'm not even exaggerating. After I straightened my hair, I finished up in there and ran back to my room. Grabbing my phone, I slipped it in my bag along with my homework and headphones. I quietly walked downstairs and grabbed my converse before slipping out of the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miranda's POV

"Hey slut"

"Whore"

"Bitch"

"Go die in a hole"

"You're worthless"

"Stupid"

"Fat"

"Ugly"

"You disgust me"

"Step away from me I might catch a disease"

"Gag me"

"Ewww she's gross"

"Liar"

"Go kill yourself"

"Want some bleach?"

"Cunt"

I wish they would just stop it. Idiots. They don't know how it feels. I just wish we could trade places for a day. Just a day. Then they would see how it feels. Oh look the kings of the school are coming my way. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomilson,Niall Horan and Zayn Malik. Oh the joy!(note the sarcasm)

"Well well look what we have here." Louis said. Idiot. I hate them! "Please don't hurt me."i whimpered. For a minute he had a soft look in his eyes. He quickly changed it though into a mixed look of amusement,anger,and hate. God help me please.

Here we go again. The sound of skin on skin contact echoed around the empty hallways 

"Hmm boys what should we do to the slut?"
Idiots. I've never had intercourse a day in my life. Why me?